Bickslow's Fate...

-----------------------

As Natsu and Lucy were walking to the warehouse Natsu suddenly says, "Luce?" Lucy turns her head towards Natsu, "Yeah...?" He breathes in as he says, "Well...let's say someone betrayed Fairy Tail and worked for the enemy. And you kidnap them. What would you do with them afterwards? Kill them or Spare them?"

Lucy was suddenly thinking and says, "It depends...if he did something horrible to someone I loved...like you for a example...I'd rather not but I would have to kill her/him. But it was about- oh I don't know...wanting revenge, I couldn't blame them for the anger they were in. It's a 50 50 for me..."

Natsu nods then was suddenly silent. After almost getting to the warehouse Lucy notices Natsu looking a different direction. Lucy looks to see Lisanna and a small girl in her arms.

When Lisanna sees the two she runs towards them. "NATSU!" She screams out to him.

Natsu holds on to Lucy's hand tighter as he looks away from her and walks towards the warehouse. He didn't look or care for Lisanna. All he did was walk forward.

"Natsu...That's not being nice...Come on..." Lucy then says to Natsu.

As he sees Lisanna getting closer, she reached her hand on to his shoulder. "Natsu! Will you look at me?! Please!" She was about to place her hand on his, but Natsu quickly looks to her and slaps her hand away.

Lisanna and Lucy's eyes widen. Lisanna held on to her waist as she is in shock. Lucy was suddenly angry that Natsu did that.

"Natsu! What was that for?!"

Natsu turns to Lucy who was suddenly so mad. The little girl was now crying and saying, "Why are you being mean to Mommy?!"

"Exactly Natsu! Why!?"

Lucy then lets go of Natsu's hand and goes to Lisanna and the child. She grabs Lisanna's hand and says to Natsu, "I...I talk to you later..."

Lucy then walks off with Lisanna inside the warehouse and sits her down at the bar. People were looking but Lucy didn't seem to mind at all. She looks to the little girl who was still crying and says to Lisanna who was wiping her own tears, "Do you think I should get her something to drink?"

Lisanna was silent...

Lucy frowns as she sighs and looks to where Gray and Jellal were. She walks towards them and says, "Hey..."

They both say hi and Lucy then says, "At the bar, there only beer and liquor. I was wondering if there was apple juice anywhere for Lisanna's daughter?"

Gray says, "I know. In the basement, in one large wooden boxes, there should be one that says 'Kids Juice' on it. I put one down there if Storm came over."

Lucy smiles as she says, "Thanks!"

As soon as Lucy rushes away, Natsu finally comes in and sighs. He walks towards Gray and Jellal and brushes his fingers through his hair.

"What happened to you two?" Jellal says. "I saw you and Lucy holding hand through the window though when Lisanna came there was some sort of argument?"