Ding Goes The Bell

It was weeks later from when all of that happened...

About 2 and a half weeks so far...

It's evening time around where she lives so she wants to hang out with her friends for once.

"Hey! Lu Lu! I'm here! Come out!" Her best friend Juvia on the phone says excited.

Lucy smiles as she walks to the navy blue car that was in front of her.

She goes into the car and then they start to drive.

"So Lucy what made you change your mind about coming to hang out?"

"Well I have...gotten out of my shell...cause...I met someone..." 'Well sorta...'

Juvia gasped. "WHO?!"

"Um...What was his name again...uh...it's on the tip of my tongue......I can't seem to remember it...it was unique...it's a color...can't remember it though...too hard to remember..."

"Oh....I hope to met him one day! I bet he will be your Romeo and you will be his Juliet! EEEE! I'm too excited!"

I laugh. "Well I DID just met him so it will probably be nothing..."

"Who knows! Stranger are people who just people you never met! I'm sure you two will be so cute together!"

"Okay...oh! And I have to tell you about this one story about me falling-."

"Oh no Lu...did you injure your hands to much again....?"

"Yeah....."

"Do you want me to help with the bandages.?"

"Oh no this happened 2 weeks ago...I bumped into some man with strangely salmon PINK hair...I didn't ask for help or gave him an attitude but..he walked passed me while saying, 'Watch where you are going Blondie...' and I just sat there of my knees not looking at his face. All I can tell is that he had salmon pink hair."

"WHAT?! Oh wait till Erza hears that! Remember she's a police officer so if you ever get bested by someone she would always be there for you."

"I don't need people's help for anything...*Lucy smiles* I'm fine on my own."

Juvia looks unsure and looks sad.

"Lucy...I know you are sad about the news and...I mean...but you have to get over it...Enjoy life.."

"I know! And I am! I'm...just...trying not to depend on people to help me."

"Okay. But let people into your life to care and be there for you."

"Yeah...I know..."

'But I can't....I will hurt people I love...I may even loose them...I have seen this happen before I don't want to see this again.'

"Ok Lucy...Well we are here!" Juvia tried to say with a smile trying to change the subject.

Lucy put on a smile as she looks to- 'I think Juvia's house. I haven't been to someone's house in a while.'