Goodbye Igneel

——————————
December 20

Days have past. Lucy has not smiled once so ever after Igneel's death. But she has to forget it soon. She has a lot to do. She has to go Christmas shopping for all her friends...and...she's going to sneak into the funeral...she can't risk bumping into Natsu but...she has to repay her respects for Igneel...

She figured out about the funeral by Juvia accidentally saying it through a call. Gray passed it to Juvia and Natsu invited her because she helped save his life...

'But why not me...?' Lucy thinks to herself.

Then Juvia took the risk and will sneak Lucy into the funeral home.

But it doesn't start till 7:30 pm. So Lucy is getting dress now in a black dress that goes up to her knees and has sleeves. Her hair is pin straight. A black veil behind her head so it will cover her golden blonde hair a little..And...she is going to be putting something inside the coffin...a gift for Igneel...

It's going to be weird...going into a mall...wearing all black...but...by the time she finishes Christmas shopping...it gonna be time for the funeral...

"Okay....I can do this..." she says as she walks out of her house along with a frown on her face...

She gets into her car and begins driving to the mall.

Lucy then wonders... 'What would have happened if I watched over Igneel...would he still be mad at me..? Probably yes...'

She sighs and then as she doesn't realize...she was already at the mall...

She exits her car and then walks into the mall.

She looks to the list on her phone and it says, well this is what Lucy is thinking they want..

Storm- any big toy car
Juvia- Doesn't want a gift but gonna get one anyways, give her a kitting kit and yarn, oh and even a sewing machine!
Levy- Fantasy books
Erza- Don't know but get her a cook book for sweets cause she
strawberry cake
Sting- A sketch book for drawing
Rogue- music discs
Gray- anything but feels bad for asking for anything ps self...get him a set of headphone cause he usually gets annoyed of how much Natsu yells
Natsu-.....

She is surprised, she want to the person who kicked her out of his life. She doesn't know...but she wants to be drawn closer to him...it's a nice, warm feeling she has about him...it's...comforting...

She frowns once more...

"Okay...let's get this over with..."

After shopping...

After shopping Lucy is coming out with multiple bags.

Then suddenly she bumps into someone. She was about to fall backwards but then the person grabbed her by the back of the shoulder.

She looks to the person and it is...

'Oh my fucking god...you have got to be kidding me...'

She bumped...into Zeref...along with Mavis there...

Mavis' eyes widen as her eyes tear up. "LUCY!!!" She scoops her in a hug. All you can see from Zeref's face...is shock..and surprised...