The Sad Truth

———————

Natsu put his hand on his chin and started to think and remember sadly.

"It all started when I was 5..."

Flashback of words..or just memories in Natsu's mind he's saying to Lucy..

My mom was always working. My dad was sick and still is this very day. He was a leader...the leader of Fairy Tail..

But...my mom couldn't take it anymore...she got divorced with my dad and they put a difficult choice on my hands...

Choosing between my mom and dad...

I was scared....

My mom was under stress and needed the money to live. She was scared so much she even started to drink and do drugs.

My father...was of course sick...he could still work...but would get weak easily...

Since my dad was a strong man who was loyal, brave, kind, and smart...I chose to stay with my mom....I thought he could take care of himself by himself at the time when I was 5..but I was wrong...

When I was living with my mom...she was ruder...far from when she was with my dad...

She would hit me and call my something like what my father was to her in her mind...."weak"...

That's all she said to me...when she saw me...when see even looked at me...

So...

After many years of hard times...when I was 14...my 'mom' found someone she loved again...a man...

I hated him...

He would hit me in front of my mom and my mom...would laugh...pure evil was in their voice...

Soon after they met and went on a few dates...they got married....and at the time they got married...I started to work to earn money and get out of the disgusting place I know as a 'home'..

But...my horrible Step-Father...would always take my money to go gambling...bets...anything mad honestly...

And he barely hangs around my mom...

Then my mom went back to her horrible drinking and drug habits...

It drove me...insane...

I couldn't stand it...

So I would...well...obliviously get..mad..

I would yell at them...

But it wouldn't work...

I would sometimes convince them mainly my mom to stop...

But...it sadly didn't work...

And the only one who would be there for me..was Gray and my Dad...

I would always tell some of the horrible and shitty things that would happen to me..and he would try to go to them...but I always told him not to...