...Misunderstanding...

'Out of all the times...'  Natsu thinks to himself as he looks to Lisanna.

"Lisanna...what are you doing here..?" "U-Um...I was here to check on you to see if your cold is over..."

Lisanna looks to Lucy, who was still on top of Natsu. Lucy gulps as she hugs Natsu.

Lisanna smiles as she says walking to them, "Hi! It's nice to meet you! I'm Lisanna!"

Lucy looks to where Lisanna's eyes are, and it is Lucy laying on top of Natsu. Lucy sighs as she is sitting on Natsu. Lisanna reaches her hand to Lucy with a smile on her face.

Lucy lifts herself off of Natsu and shakes Lisanna's hands. "It's nice to meet you too...I'm Lucy..."

Lisanna's eyes widen as she suddenly smiles. "Oh! YOU'RE LUCY! NATSU'S GIRLFRIEND, RIGHT?!" "U-Um..." Lucy was stunned to hear what Lisanna is saying. She seemed happy...?

Lucy lets go of Lisanna's hand quickly and shyly looks to her. 'She's so much prettier...and she is kind...is there any else about this girl that is great...?"

"I've heard so much about you Lucy!"

Natsu then gets up and scratches the back of his head. "Lis...Leave her alone...you're rambling again..."

Lisanna rolls her eyes at Natsu. "Geez...I just made up with you on Christmas and this is how you treat me?!"

Lucy's eyes widen. She turns to Natsu and says, "Made up...what does she mean by 'Made up...'?"

Natsu tilts his head slightly to the side as he said, "I saw her after I saw you on Christmas."

Flashback

After Natsu left Lucy's house, he had a smile on face...

'Maybe things are looking up now...' Natsu thinks that as he takes a turn and crosses the street. He then sees the community park. The pink haired smiles as he was about to go into the park but someone bumps into him.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going! Are you okay?!"

Natsu's eyes widen to know that voice. He looks down to his ex, Lisanna...

"Lis...?" Lisanna quickly looks up to Natsu and covers her mouth. "Holy shit...Oh my god...Natsu...?" Her eyes tear again as she gives him a hug along with a kiss on the cheek. Natsu slowly hugs her back. In a way, Natsu missed her...the memories when he had a smile on his face while being with her...

But Natsu realizes that they are over...and Lucy is the love of his life. Natsu heard a light crash to floor across the small street. He turned across the street to see the people already gone...

'Weird...'

Lisanna looks to Natsu with tears falling from her eyes and with the bright smile on her face that Natsu knows. He puts a toothy grin on his face as Lisanna hands him a bag. "Take it as a gift! For Christmas and seeing you again!"

Natsu awkwardly takes the present and looks inside. "Black gloves...?"

"I was going to a Christmas party and was going to give it to a 'secret Santa'."Natsu puts the gloves on him and smiles. "They fit pretty good! Thanks, Lis!" She smiles. "No problem Natsu!" "I'm going to take a walk in the park, and use the way there to go home! Do you wanna join for a bit?" Lisanna nods yes. "Sure!"