Joining

————————

"We...We have to go get him..."

Jellal looks to Lucy in panic and says, "What...? What do you mean?! Are you fucking crazy?! You are not going to get him!"

Lucy's eyes widen. "W-...Why...Why not?"

Jellal puts his hand in his forehead and sighs. He looks to Lucy and frowns. "Look Lucy, I know it may seem rude and sexist but you are a girl. A girl who is and will be defenseless in battle."

"But I-!"

Jellal slaps his hands on the wooden table and is pissed. "Lucy...you can't do anything during this...Remember how scared you were during the time you kill that man in the alleyway? You will be scared and sinned for your whole life!"

"You're wrong..." Lucy mumbles to herself.

Jellal was calm as he asked, "What did you say...?"

Lucy gulps and she looks to Jellal as she calmly says, "You are wrong..."

Jellal was in fear and panic as he suddenly asks a little too quickly, "W-What does that mean?!"

Lucy breathes incthen out as she says, "I'm not gonna be alive so that long...I have an illness...And I technically only have a few months left to live anyways..."

Jellal's eyes widen as he rushes to Lucy saying as he holds her gently by the shoulder, "W-What is it?! Maybe I can help with it...! M-Maybe I can Natsu and he can do somet-!"

"NO!"

Lucy coughs a little as she says with her voice a little scratchy, "No...There's no way he must know...Natsu has enough pressure on him involving what happened in the past with his family...and even now...I don't want to pressure him more with my illness and wellbeing-!"

"NATSU IS TOO NICE TO THINK IT IS TROUBLE FOR HIM! I mean sure! The man does have troubles trying to forgive himself to what he did but IT DOESNT EFFECT YOU! NATSU LOVES YOU AND I CAN TELL! TELLING HIM WOULDNT MATTER! HE WILL JUST SUPPORT AND HELP YOU!"

Lucy looks down...

"I didn't mean to yell but god...Lucy, you have to trust the people you love so they would care for you..."

Lucy nods. "Okay..."

Lucy smiles as she says, "Thank you..."

Jellal nods.

But little did Jellal know, Lucy had her hands behind her back, she tighten the grip of what she was holding.

Jellal lets go of Lucy and says, "Okay...Do you want me to make some ramen for you? I'm sure you will like it!"

She grips on the item more. Lucy nods as Jellal was walking to the kitchen, but suddenly Jellal heard fast foot steps behind him and his eyes widen. Lucy had a miniature bat for what looks like to be for a kid.

She swings the bat over Jellal's head making him fall to the ground, knocking him out. Lucy breathes heavily and she goes falling on her knees.