Broken Plates and Broken Hearts (Analogical)

ihatesocialsettings

Unedited (written in the car.) - please point out any errors.

A loud crash sounded through the Mind, shortly followed by "Ow... sh... f... darn it!"

The trait responsible for the loudness echoing around the MindScape stood staring at the mess littering the kitchen floor. He sighed, and summoned a broom, clearing away the mess on the floor, and felt his eyes fill with tears at his favourite dish being broken. The white porcelain had spread from the centre of the kitchen to under the fridge, and by the cabinets. He sighed again, and finished sweeping the fragments into a pile in the centre of the kitchen, before summoning a dustpan, and brushing the pile into the dustpan before despising of it.

He looked around and grabbed a mug, pouring himself a cup of coffee, and sitting on the counter. "That is not a substantial seating surface." The Logical aspect walked into the kitchen, mostly to make sure the trait who dropped something was alright.  "I know." Came the muttered reply. The anxious trait looked up and met the gaze of the logical trait, who, much to Virgil's dismay, held his heart. "Are you alright?"

"Not particularly..."

"What is troubling you?"

"I like this trait... and he has a boyfriend."

Logan nodded, observing the anxious aspects mannerisms. The way he slouched against the cupboards, and his feet would sway slightly since they were up off the floor. The way his hair covered his eyes, and he'd look through it to see the trait in front of him. Logan looked at the mug in Virgil's hand, the almost black liquid sat untouched, and the steam had almost gone. Logan knew who Virgil was referring to, since he and Patton were the only two in a relationship, and Patton was a father figure to Virgil, which left Logan.

"I understand." He replied, meeting Virgil's gaze once again.

"But do you?"

"I like a particular side, and I have a boyfriend."

"Then why are you still with him?"

"I do not wish to hurt him."

"You will eventually. No matter what."

"I know."

A silence fell upon the two of them, and they watched each other. It wasn't long until neither could take it any longer, and Logan was the one to initiate it. He walked over to the younger side, and pulled him into a forceful, passionate kiss. They knew it was wrong, yet they couldn't help it.

Soon thereafter, the two parted, breathing heavily, and Virgil sighed. "This is wrong. We can't." Logan nodded, agreeing with him, yet they reconnected lips anyway.

For the time being, Virgil forgot about the pain in his heart from his crush holding it and being with another.

Their lips moved together in perfect sync, and they loved every second. They wished for the moment to last forever, yet they were soon interrupted by the one and only father figment.

"Logan?" He uttered out, pain in his voice.

"Patton, I do apologise."

"You... what did I do wrong?"

"Nothing... you never did anything. I just... I fell for someone else."

Patton left the room, tears in his eyes, and both males left in the room felt a heavy weight on their chests.

"I'm sorry." Virgil muttered.

"It is not you that is to blame, I initiated it."

"I returned it."

"Then we shall agree that we are of equal blame."

"Okay."

The two stayed in the position the were in, Virgil on the counter, and Logan between his legs, their heads rested on the others shoulder, and neither wanted to do much of anything else. Other than relish in one another's company.

596 words

Was this adequate?

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx