Tattooed words Au (Royality)

BearLover115
Unedited

I like writing before school, but it drains my battery and my battery sucks.

Who would say "sorry for the coffee bath"? Roman was just as confused as everyone else when he told them the first words his soulmate would say to him. He wasn't sure why he got something that weird. Normally people would just say "hello" or "I'm sorry." His friends had it easy. Although, admittedly, no one says "my apologies" or "oh sh-shoot" when they first meet someone.

Roman sighed and found himself daydreaming to when Logan and Virgil met each other.

Logan and Roman were walking to the music room, and they heard someone singing and playing the piano. It was rather beautiful. Roman and Logan walked into the room just as the person ended their song. What they hadn't anticipated was startling them. Logan was the first to get over the shock, and uttered "my apologies" which caused the other male to look at his wrist and stumble over his feet and words. He'd stood up and tripped over the piano stool, and stumbled into the drum area. "Oh sh-" he cut himself off "shoot." He muttered, and Logan looked at his wrist, but soon ignored that, and went to help the male who kept stumbling into more equipment.

Logan extended his hand, and gratefully, the other male took it, which helped him remain steady on his feet for the first time since they'd met. "I am Logan, what is your name?" Logan asked once they'd both escaped the mess of a music room, which was like that before he'd been in there. "Virgil." He muttered.

The entire time, Roman watched with a small smile on his face, happy that his friend found his soulmate.

Roman was happy for his friends, but it kind of sucked when he couldn't find his soulmate, and he was said to be more romantic than either Logan or Virgil combined.

He sighed and continued his journey to the coffee shop. He went there to clear his mind, most of the time, he never even though about his soulmate.

As he was walking along the narrow path, he kept his head down, and crashed into someone, who spilt scalding hot coffee down his front. "Sorry for the coffee bath." They muttered, which caused Romans head to snap up, and allowed him to ignore the coffee on his white shirt. "I... it's okay..." he stuttered out, his mind trying to comprehend that his soulmate was right in front of him. They stood and stared at each other for a short while before the other male spoke. "I can buy you a new shirt." He reminded Roman of the situation they had somehow gotten into. "No it's fine. But we can always go and get coffee?"

"Sure. That sounds great! I'm Patton by the way!"

"Roman." He smiled, and the two of them went to the coffee shop, talking and getting to know one another.

By the end of the evening, they knew a fair amount about each other, and exchanged numbers, planning on using them to arrange another date, that didn't include a coffee bath.

The following day, Roman told Logan and Virgil what had happened, and they were happy for him.

In short, he was over the moon about finally finding his soulmate and he couldn't wait to see more of him.

549 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx