Satisfied (Logicality)

Unedited

I think I've seen this once before, and I'm not trying to copy it, I got the idea from the video above, so credit to Erisya P on YouTube for the video, and if you know of anyone else who has done a oneshot like this, let me know so I can credit them, because I am not copying anyone's work, but maybe you can read a better one than this. (No idea what I was saying here. I hope it makes sense)

Virgil forced a smile as he looked across the room where his bother and his brother's now husband sat. His heart was broken, and he had to force the smile to remain on his face.

Virgil sat across the room to the soldiers, and sighed. They were all so self absorbed, yet one caught his eye, and he couldn't help being smitten with him.

His breath caught in his throat as the soldier he'd been eyeing was walking over to him.

"Hello." The soldier spoke to him.

"Hi..." Virgil's voice trailed off, much to his dismay. He internally groaned, and sent the male a smile.

"You strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied"

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean You forget yourself"

"You're like me I'm never satisfied"

"Is that right?"

"I've never been satisfied"

"My name is Virgil Black"

"Logan Sanders"

"Where's your fam'ly from?"

"Unimportant There's a million things I haven't done but Just you wait, just you wait..."

The two males moved out to the dance floor, and over Logan's shoulder, Virgil could see his brother, he was clearly eyeing the male he was dancing with. He sighed sadly, and excused himself, and walked over to his brother.

"Who is that?"

"Logan. Logan Sanders. He fought in the war."

"He's dreamy..."

"I... Yeah, I guess he is." Virgil cast his gaze down, sadly, knowing his brother would have a better chance with Logan than he would.

"Can you introduce us?"

"I suppose I can..." Virgil left his brother and went back to Logan, a sadness clouded his vision, and he took Logan's arm, leading him over to Patton.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked Virgil

"I'm about to change your life"

"Then by all means, lead the way"

Logan rested his hand atop Virgil's, and his stomach dropped slightly, and he sighed. This was much harder than he wanted it to be.

"Patton Black. It's a pleasure to meet you"

"Black?"

"My brother"

Virgil sighed sadly and watched as his brother clicked with logan.

"Thank you for all your service" Patton blushed slightly, and smiled at Logan.

"If it takes fighting a war for us to meet, it will have been worth it" Logan leaned down and pressed a kissed the back of Patton's hand.

"I'll leave you to it" Virgil sighed slightly, maybe Logan was right, "Nice going, Virgil, he was right You will never be satisfied "

Virgil sighed, and raised a glass, his gaze never leaving Logan's.

"To the groom! To the groom! From your Brother. Who is always by your side. To your union, and the hope that you provide. May you always... Be satisfied"

Virgil sighed and left the ceremony, he couldn't stand looking at the man he loved and his brother happy together. He was jealous, but he couldn't go back and change the night. He would always regret it.

He sighed and leaned against the wall.

"And I know he'll be happy as his groom. And I know He will never be satisfied. I will never be satisfied."

Virgil looked down and sighed sadly.

Maybe one day he'll marry, but for now, the focus is on Patton.

Always Patton...

535 words

Meh...

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx