Charm Au Pt 2 (Moxiety)

Why do you guys read my stuff? It's sucks!

Virgil and Patton's relationship had been going well for most of their senior year. Towards the end, it got rather rocky.

It was roughly a week before their graduation when it started. Virgil got anxious, Patton would try and help. Virgil would get defensive, and hide something. Which would cause an argument to break out, and Virgil to sink back into one of his attacks.

"What are you hiding?"

"Nothing!"

"Is that how little you think of me? You think I can't see that you're hiding something like this from me? I know you Virgil, and I don't care what these charms say, if you can't start being honest, we can't be together."

Virgil's eyes widened as he looked at his boyfriend in front of him.

"You can't..."

"I can. Watch me." With that, Patton walked out of the room, and out of Virgil's house. The actions caused Virgil to pull his knees to his chest, and feel tears fall down his cheeks.

An hour later, a knock at the door pulled him from his half anxious, half heartbroken state. Part of him hoped it was Patton coming back, but the logical side of him knew it was illogical, and untrue. He made his way to the front door, and opened it, revealing a furious Roman.

"What did you do to him?" Roman's words fell out, laced with venom, causing Virgil to shy away, and feel more tears fill his eyes.

"I-I..." He couldn't find the words to tell Roman what had transpired. Over the previous few months, he, Roman, and Patton had grown closer. They even incorporated Roman's boyfriend, Logan, into their group, and becoming friends. So having Roman show up on his doorstep, made him uncomfortable, and more anxious than he already was.

"You what? Thought it would be funny to make Patton cry again?"

"Oh of course!" Virgil huffed, finding a burst of confidence. "When it comes down to it, Patton's the victim! I'm the one sat inside with no one there for me, day in day out. Waiting for someone to see that I'm the one with heightened anxiety, and depressed. I'm the one whose trying to do something nice for my boyfriend..." Virgil froze, trailing off, not knowing if he could call Patton his boyfriend any longer. He shook his head, and continued, "But when it all boils down to it, I'm the bad guy. I get it, Roman, No need to come and shout at me, I get enough of that from the voices in my own head." Virgil deflated, and went to shut the door, not wanting to hear anymore, only to have a hand stop him.

"Wait, what happened?" Roman's gaze had turned from pure anger, to confusion, and possible guilt.

Virgil beckoned him inside, and shut the door. Deciding to lead him to his bedroom, where he could explain the situation better.

"Graduation is coming up." Virgil started, unsure how he was going to explain.

"Yes, it is." Roman's brows furrowed together, and he watched Virgil .

"I had an idea, since Patton didn't get to go to Prom, or Homecoming because of me and my anxiety."

"I'm still confused."

"Let me talk." Virgil took a deep breath, and met Roman's gaze. "I wanted to take him out on this really nice date, and... And make up for him missing the social events he wanted to go to because of me. But I screwed up... Roman, I screwed up so bad, and he'd want to know what I had planned, he thinks I'm cheating on him or something! I would never, I needed to plan some things, but he can't be around, it would ruin it." Virgil had begun to pace back and forth, his words sped up, alongside his breathing. "He hates me. I screwed up the best thing I ever had, all because I can't keep a secret well enough, without causing suspicion. I suck as a boyfriend, I should never have told Patton I was his soulmate, or you, or anyone else who might have found out. I screwed up." Virgil's hand went to his mouth, and he bit his thumb nail, . His pacing continued, and he muttered how he messed up, and how much Patton would hate him.It broke Roman to see his friend in such a state. He knew how much Patton helped Virgil, so to see it all crumble made Roman want to help in any way possible.