We Can Be Friends Pt 2 (Virgil x Deceit)

Unedited

T.W. Mentions of death (maybe?)

Day 1

Deceit took Virgil to the darker part of the mind, and showed him the way things used to be. "You left, and things changed." Deceit spoke, his usual lies had gone. He'd promised to speak honestly for the 5 days he had. "They all hated it. So things changed, it's happier, a little, and I want you to see the impact you had. I'm sorry I couldn't do enough for you."

Reason? Impact on us all. You make us happier.

Day 2

Virgil and Deceit built a pillow fort, and watched all the silly Disney movies they enjoyed. Virgil smiled slightly, and watched as Deceit put on another movie.

Reason? Disney and pillow forts. They're fun.

Day 3

Deceit showed Virgil all the footage of Thomas acting without thinking his actions through, from when Virgil ducked out, just before he and Roman started dating. "Thomas needs you to function... And don't you dare say you need that son of a b**** Roman to function. You don't." Virgil looked down and sighed.

Reason? Thomas. He needs you, like we all do.

Day 4

The two sides stood in the kitchen baking brownies, and laughing when they flicked flour at one another. To say feelings hadn't developed would be a lie.

They put the brownie batter in the oven, and faced one another. Virgil bit his lip softly and smiled slightly. "Thanks..." he muttered.

"For?"

"This."

"There's one day left."

Reason? Baking in the kitchen at 10pm. Because why not?

Day 5

Their lips met in a fiery blaze of passion. It wasn't meant to happen. It just did.

Reason? Me. I love you.

Virgil stayed true to his word, and didn't attempt to leave Thomas. The reasons Deceit gave him had helped immensely, and he was happy to call the Deceitful side his boyfriend.

305 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx