Emotions and Pain Au (Logince)

hanramz

Unedited

T.W. Abuse.

Logan groaned as he rolled out of bed. He wished his soulmate would stop getting into fights, he hated the emotional and physical pain he felt the next day, he hated it when it happened, since it could be random, and happen at any time, but he hated knowing what his soulmate went through.

He sighed and dragged himself to his bathroom, like always, there were no marks on his skin, just the mental pain he felt. He wished to know who his soulmate was, but he knew better than to rush things.

-

Roman sighed as he covered up his bruises once again. It was getting harder and harder to hide his parents abuse, especially since he knew his best friend would worry. He also felt bad for his soulmate, who endured it alongside him.

He grunted and dressed himself, rushing out, with his school supplies, to meet his friend, with whom he walked to school with.

They arrived at school and went their separate ways. As Roman arrived at his locker, he crashed into one of the males he sat next to, in a multitude of his classes. "I'm sorry. Are you alright?" He asked grimacing in pain.

-

Logan sighed as he crashed into one of the most popular males in school. "I'm sorry. Are you alright?" Logan felt a searing pain through his head, it might have been his soulmate hurting himself, alongside him hurting himself. However it was a feather large coincidence. "Roman... you... are you in pain?" He managed out.

"Excruciating pain. Yes. Why?"

"It cannot be..." He muttered to himself. He watched as Roman held himself tense in his right shoulder. He realised that his right should was, too, in pain. "Your right shoulder?"

"It's painful. Why?"

"As is mine... are you... You may be my soulmate."

"How would we know for certain?"

"Ah... Virgil?" Logan called his friend over.

"Yeah?" The anxious male replied.

"I require you to punch me in the arm." Virgil looked skeptical, yet did it anyway, knowing there must have been a reason.

-

Roman watched as Virgil his his friend in the arm, and bit his lip as he experienced pain where Logan was hit. His eyes widened, and he realised his soulmate had been tight in front of him all along.

"I apologise for any pain I have caused you over the last few years. I hadn't realised how much I would be hurting you..." Roman muttered.

Logan dismissed the comment. "Meet me at the coffee shop after school, I wish to talk more."

-

The day went agonisingly slow for Roman, and he was beyond thrilled to go and talk to his soulmate. They had little time to talk in school and he wished to talk to him more.

He reached the cafe, and saw Logan at a table. "Would you like a drink?"

"I am adequate. Thank you though." Logan went back to his homework and waiting for Roman to order his drink.

-

The two talked for a while, and got to know the real them, Logan learned about what went on at home for Roman, and Roman learned more about Logan's life.

All to soon, the evening rolled to an end. They walked to Logan's house, and bid one another goodbye. But not before they exchanged numbers, and a promise to get Roman out of his parent care.

-

Months later, Roman and Logan were living together, and experienced minimal pain. They loved the feeling of being together, and they couldn't be happier.

585 words

Sorry it's bad. I can redo it if you want?

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx