Slump (Virgil & Deceit)

This was a request from someone, though I don't remember who, and I didn't get a picture of it. So I'm sorry! I suck. Sorry.

Virgil wandered around the Mind, aimlessly. He's bored and wanted to do something. Anything. Which was how he stumbled across a tearful trait.

"Deceit?" Virgil hung back, unsure of the lying persona.

Deceit's head snapped up, immediately wiping away his tears. "What do you want?" He hissed, not wanting to talk.

"Are you okay?" Virgil, cautiously, took a step closer to him, and watched to see how he would react.

"I'm fine..." Virgil sat next to the sad trait and sent him a weak smile.

"You're not fine. What's wrong?"

Deceit looked at Virgil, eyes full of tears, threatening to spill over. "They will never like me." He dropped the lying facade, and let the tears flow over.

"They will... Why does this concern you? You've never cared what others think."

"I have, I just hide it..."

"Oh. Deceit, I'm sorry. Can I help?"

"I doubt it."

"Okay, I'm here if you need to talk."

The two darker traits sat together. A comforting silence hung over them, neither wanting to break it.

They stayed sat next to one another for the rest of the day, and admittedly, Deceit felt much better. He knew he would go to Virgil in the future, whenever he felt bad.

195 words

Ugh.

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx