Before Him (LAMP) {fluff}

T.W. Putting oneself down (I guess).

Before him, they weren't anything special. Before him, they were boring and plain.
Before him, they didn't have anything worth fighting for.
Before him, they were just individuals.

-

Virgil hated everything about himself, he didn't see why he was needed. School sucked and he wanted a way out. He wanted to escape his best friends, because he so stupidly fell in love with them.

He wanted nothing more than to run away and let everyone forget about him. Because he wasn't ever anything special.

-

Roman thought he was too much. He put up an act so people didn't see how sad he was, how depressed he was. He was supposed to be the loud, obnoxious male, who was popular, and important. But that's not how he felt.

He fell in love with his two best friends, but they'd never know, because he was a flirt, and he'd flirt with anyone, and he'd never be obviously in love with them.

-

Logan was too smart for his own good. He'd get everything done in time, and he'd try to help his friends and anyone else who needed it, but he was too robotic and everyone would judge him. And his friends? They'd try to keep up, but they got too confused.

He distanced himself from them, because he didn't want them to see how emotionally vulnerable he was, and how much he loved them both.

-

Then he came along. Him with his bright eyes and happy smile. Him with his colourful personality, and childish naivety. He was the glue that held them all together, he drew them back to one another, and he made sure they knew they were valid.

He taught them it was okay to love each other, in more ways than one. He taught them that they were perfect in their own ways.

Patton was their sunshine, their glue, and more importantly, their boyfriend, who they loved more than anything, because he taught them how much they meant, and how to love.

337 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx