Fidgeting (LAMP) {fluff}

T.W. Anxiety, Fear of Abuse (no actual abuse).

Virgil sighed and tapped his foot, it wasn't that he was trying to annoy Logan, it was the fact that he couldn't sit still. It wasn't his fault! He couldn't sit still, and it wasn't just him, it was Roman too. Neither of them was able to sit still, and it wasn't their fault, they needed something to keep their mind occupied.

For Virgil, tapping his foot helped to keep his mind distracted from any anxious thoughts he was having, and it kept him slightly sane. For Roman, twirling something around his fingers, and usually dropping it, helped him stay focused on the task at hand, or coming up with more ideas.

The constant noise and movements annoyed Logan and seemed to have the opposite effect on him. He would end up losing his mind if Patton didn't intervene. Usually, his hands would be in his hair, he would be on the verge of snapping and or crying.

Patton, in these situations, wouldn't really know what to do. In some cases, he could understand what Logan was going through, he knew how annoying it could be, but, he also understood that it helped Roman and Virgil with their thoughts, which made it hard for him to tell them to stop doing it.

Virgil hated that he annoyed his boyfriends, and to some extent, he annoyed himself. He didn't want to be the annoying one or the one that keeps bothering his boyfriends, but he couldn't help it. He had to do something, otherwise, it all became too much for him to handle, and he didn't want them to see when it did happen.

He glanced over to Logan, who was trying to work at the kitchen table, and he could see the frustration coating his features. Even though he was technically in a different room, he could still see Virgil's leg moving, and Virgil knew it.

Virgil could see that his jaw was clenched, and his hands were clenched in fists, one was almost breaking his pencil, and he felt guilty that he put his boyfriend through that much. He tried to stop shaking his leg, but as soon as he stopped, he reached for something else to mess with, or tapped his fingers against the table.

"Virgil, if you do not stop..." Logan's voice interrupted his train of thought, and he froze momentarily. Logan sounded mad, more than mad, really angry, and Virgil was slightly scared.

"Lo... I can't help it..."

"Well help it." Logan stood up and walked over to Virgil, who tensed up, ready to defend himself. He knew Logan wouldn't ever hurt him, but he couldn't help but be wary.

He watched as Logan's features softened as his eyes scanned Virgil's face, and Virgil felt himself calm slightly.

"I'm sorry." Virgil managed out, his voice small, letting Logan know how truly terrified he was. He didn't mean to be scared of Logan, but he couldn't help what he was doing, and if Logan kept getting mad, then maybe he wouldn't be able to hold back and-

"Virgil?" Virgil jumped and glanced back to Logan, who was now sat next to him. "Are you alright?"

Virgil noted the frown in his features and the slight sadness in his eyes. Virgil worried him, after angering him, why couldn't he do anything right?

"No. I keep upsetting you, and making you mad, and... I can't... I hate when you get angry, it scared me, and I don't like making you mad, and I'm sorry." Virgil wrung his fingers together and used the slight force from that to distract him from rambling too much. He knew his leg was bouncing, and if he kept it up, he'd upset Logan again, but he couldn't help it.

"Virgil, I know you cannot help it, but that doesn't make it easier for me to cope." His hand reached over, and rest on top of Virgil's knee, a silent gesture, asking him to stop.

"I want to stop, I want to make it easier for you, but I..."

"I know." Logan smiled softly and reached out to cup his face, trying to calm him down, even if only a tiny bit.

"I'm sorry."

"Virgil, it is not your fault, I just need to try to control things better sometimes."

Virgil smiled weakly and leaned into Logan's side.

"I want to be better, and not annoy you."

"Virgil, I told you, it is not your fault."

"It still feels like-"
"Well, it isn't, okay?"

Virgil nodded, and sighed, looking up to his boyfriend. "I feel the need to apologise..."

"Virgil..."

"I know! But... I just do."

"May I kiss you?"

"Sure."

Logan leaned down and captured Virgil's lips in his own, and Virgil hummed happily.

Their kiss didn't last nearly long enough due to Roman coming into the room, and groaning about how they're always kissing, and they never give him any attention.

Logan just shrugged and went back to kissing Virgil, who didn't mind it at all. This time, Roman forced himself between them, making them break apart, and Virgil to leave the room, not wanting to deal with it all.

On his way back to his room, he ran into Patton, who somehow convinced him to watch a movie with them, not caring about his protests, they were going to watch a movie.

By the end of the evening, Virgil had curled up between Logan and Patton, and maybe his and Roman's fidgeting wasn't great, and still caused a few issues, but it would be fine, since they all loved one another, and wouldn't intentionally hurt any of their boyfriends.

937 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx