Pale (Platonic Moxiety)

Unedited.

I have started creating a back up few oneshots to upload when I have no ideas or whatever. But most of them are short. Usually 500 words or less, and of lesser quality. Which I apologise for. But anyway.

Enjoy.

Virgil groaned, he moved around the Mind sluggishly, and flopped on the sofa. He had run out of iron pills, and he was too tired to summon more. He hadn't asked the other sides to summon him some, because he hadn't told them of his anaemia. He hated it greatly.

He lay face down on the sofa, and sighed. How he hated it. "Kiddo?" Patton's voice reached his ears.

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind helping me?"

"With?"

"Dinner?"

Virgil's eyes filled with tears as he followed Patton to the kitchen. Patton urned to him before he had the chance to remove the evidence of his tears. "What's wrong Virgil?"

"I..." He wanted to lie, yet he knew that Patton wouldn't be happy. "I ran out of iron pills... and I need more... I feel so... sluggish, a-and bad. I can't help it. Sorry." Virgil broke down crying, and the fatherly figment pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay. I'll summon you some more, and I'll get Logan to help me. Is that okay?"

"Y-Yeah... thanks Pat..." he mumbled, and trudged back to the sofa.

-

From then on, Virgil made sure to talk to Patton when he was close to running out of his iron pills, and he tried to help out where possible, Patton understood, and was more than willing to help Virgil in anyway possible, which made Virgil feel much better.

232 words

This has happened to me... I stopped taking my iron pills and I just crashed. Is not fun.

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx