I Know (Logince)

Unedited

Logan would often doubt himself when it came to being around his boyfriend, who was better in every way.

Roman was confident, caring, kind, loving, extravagant in the best way, and held knowledge in a multitude of areas, ones in which Logan did not. Logan often found himself feeling as though he paled in comparison and was never really happy with himself.

Logan decided to lock himself away, he didn't want to be compared to the others, he didn't want to feel useless, or pathetic, he just wanted to be forgotten, or wanted. Complete opposites, he knew, but he didn't really know how he wanted to feel.

His disappearance had worried his boyfriend, who wanted to do anything to help. Roman walked to Logan's door, and knocked, hoping to get some sort of a response. "What?" Came am abrupt voice from inside.

"Logan, can I come in?" The door lock clicked, and revealed an upset Logan.

"What?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Why?"

"I'm worried."

"Do not be." Logan went to shut the door, but a hand stopped him.

"Let me in. Please don't shut me out." (Please don't spam the door. You don't have to keep your distance anymore. XD Sorry) Logan sighed and opened the door, revealing a messy room.

Logan ran a hand through his hair, and sighed slightly.

"Love..."

"Do not. Just do not."

"What happened?" Roman inched over to Logan, and reached out for his boyfriend.

"This is what my mind looks like every day."

"You can't see your mind." Roman pointed out, causing Logan to groan slightly.

"You get my point!" He spoke agitatedly, tearing himself out of Roman's grip.

"But why?"

"Because you are so much better than I could ever be! You make me look pathetic and I know I am not much, I am just scared of losing you. You mean so much to me, and I am so scared... I tell myself it is illogical, but any time I imagine my life without you... I crumble. And it affects me. I don't want it to, but it does." Roman pulled Logan closer, allowing Logan to crumple into Roman's arms, letting his boyfriend hold him whilst he sobbed.

"Oh... Logan, I'm not going anywhere. I'm yours. That won't change. You have so many perfections. I love you for all you are."

"But I am not enough! I have too many imperfections."

"But that's what makes you, you."

"I'm not good enough."

"You're smart, caring, loving, funny, you make me happy, and you give me butterflies, you make my heart flutter, and whenever I think about you, a smile lives on my face. Logan, you're mine, and I'm never letting you go, because I love you too much to do that. You're my everything, and I love you, beyond everything."

"You are lying."

"I would never. Look at me."

Logan tilted his head up, and caught the gaze of his boyfriend's, he looked and searched for any signs of it being a lie, of it being untrue, yet all he saw was pure honesty, Roman loved him, whereas he couldn't even love himself.

"How do you do it?" He whispered.

"Do what, my love?"

"Love someone as broken as me."

"It's easy. I see through the cracks, and I see what you are, I don't see you for how broken you are, I don't see you for your flaw, or imperfections. I see you for you, for the personality you hide, and the smiles you share with me. I see the side you hide, and I'd never want it any other way."

Logan's eyes filled with tears, and he clutched onto Roman's shirt, as though it was his lifeline. He cried and wouldn't removed himself from his boyfriend.

"I love you." He muttered through the tears, in that moment, he didn't care what he looked like, because he was him. Truly, perfectly, honestly, him, and Roman loved him for who he was.

"I love you too, my love." Roman pressed a kiss to the top of his head, and moved him to his bed. "Sleep for a while, you'll feel better. I promise. And when you feel bad again, I'm here, I am not going anywhere. I love you and I'll always love you."

Logan curled into his significant other, and fell asleep to the sound of his boyfriend's soft singing.

715 words.

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx