Just Kiss Me (Logince)

Unedited (please point out errors (if you want))

This started out good, and then got worse.

T.W. Panic attack.

Logan knew the tension between him and Roman was beginning to get to be too much, but he couldn't bring himself to talk to the male he was crushing on. He'd also noticed that Patton and Virgil had begun to make up excuse after excuse to not spend time with them. He knew that the tension made Virgil anxious, and would make him not want to be around. He knew that Patton would only do what was best for his boyfriend, which meant that if not going out with their friends what what was needed, then it would happen. Even if they did join him and Roman, Virgil would begin to get overly anxious, and they'd have to leave, just to make sure that Virgil didn't slip into one of his bad attacks. When Virgil did get too bad, Logan would always feel guilty.

-

Logan and Virgil were sat in the commons, Roman and Patton had gone to the kitchen, in an attempt to keep Virgil calmer, but somehow, it wasn't working, and Virgil was still sat taking shaky, laboured breaths. Logan wanted to help, but he was scared to make things worse. He'd shuffled closer to Virgil, but he wasn't sure what to say, he'd never had to help Thomas or Virgil with an attack, so he wasn't sure what it was he had to do, other than try to get him to breathe, and calm down. He knew he was the logical one, but his mind went blank. "Virgil?" The sudden noise made Virgil turn to him, yet his gaze was unfocused. "Can I touch you?" Virgil didn't respond to that, so he took it as a no. "Can you breathe for me?" Virgil's shoulders lifted slightly, and dropped back down. "Please try?" Virgil tried to take a deep breath in, and choked slightly as he let it out. He couldn't breathe in or out, and it was only making him feel worse. "In for four." Logan helped, and talked him through the breathing exercise Virgil had given Thomas. "Hold for seven, out for eight." It took a few tries, but Virgil was slowly breathing better, and he was focused on Logan in front of him.

"I'd be l-lying..." he started, still struggling to form words.

"Take your time."

"If I said I didn't think you were Patton." Virgil continued after a deep breath.

"Why is that?"

"Patton always helps me out of my attacks, and all I could see were glasses and deep brown eyes."

"Oh?"

"Sorry..." Virgil muttered and turned away. Logan felt a knot form in his stomach and he reached out, resting a hand on Virgil's arm.

"It is not a bad thing, I did not mean to make you feel bad."

"It's fine. I guess." Virgil turned to him, and sent him a weak smile.

"I suppose I should apologise."

"What for?" Virgil frowned, and tilted his head slightly.

"For the tension between Roman and I. I know it is the source of most of your anxiety whenever we are round."

"It's fine, Logan. Really. I get it. It;s hard to talk to someone about feelings."

"What?" Logan frowned, and bit the inside of his cheek nervously.

"I get what it's like to not be able to come to terms with how you're feeling, and you know it's causing an issue, but you don't know how to resolve it."

"How do I resolve it?"

"Talk to him." Virgil nodded in the direction of the kitchen. "He wants to talk to you too, he's just scared of how you'll take it."

"Are you sure?"

"For once, yes. I am." Virgil sent Logan a small smile, and ushered him off to the kitchen.

As soon as Logan was out of sight, Patton came to Virgil, and the two snuggled on the sofa, waiting for the other two to come through.

-

"Roman?" Logan stepped into the kitchen. He was nervous about talking to Roman, he knew Virgil was being supportive, but he couldn't help but feel the impending doom of the situation.

Roman turned to him, and sent him a small smile, pausing his actions.

"Are you okay, Logan?" Roman frowned, and Logan felt his insides flip over, figuratively. Roman never used his full name, he would always make up a stupid nickname, or be stupid. But never used their full names, not unless he was feeling bad, or nervous.

"I'm... I'm fine." Logan faltered, and he hoped Roman hadn't noticed. "Um... Can we possibly talk?"

"About what?"

"This. Between us."

"Or, you could kiss me, and we could talk later." Roman took a step towards Logan, and pressed him against the counter.

"That works." Logan murmured, and let himself be pulled into a kiss. Their lips moved in sync. Logan's arms found their way around Roman's neck, and Roman's had snaked their way around Logan's waist.

They soon parted, and when they did, Roman rested his forehead against Logan's and they gazed into each others eyes.

"Logan?" Roman broke the comfortable silence that surrounded them.

"Yes?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"I would like that very much."

Roman smiled and pressed another quick kiss to Logan's lips, before going back to what he was doing, letting Logan watch from where he stood, a light blush coating his cheeks from the affection.

Soon enough, they were walking back into the commons, ready to watch a movie with Patton and Virgil.

Patton had to clamp a hand over his mouth to try and stop himself from squealing, and Virgil just sent Logan a small smile.

The four sat and watched a movie, and if Logan and Roman never really talked about what was going on between them, whose to know? At least the tension died down.

960 words

I have too many drafts to write...

Hope you enjoyed

Take care

xx