Bad Day Pt 2 (Moxiety)

HaybugAllyGracie1234 (read part 1 in her book. She's amazing! Love her to pieces. Honestly, go check her out. 💜💙)

Unedited

Virgil sighed, a light blush coating his cheeks, as he made his way to his, now, boyfriend's room. He smiled to himself, a small, content smile, telling himself it would all be okay, and that Patton did want him because of him and not because he felt sorry for the anxious aspect. Despite his worries getting the best of him, Virgil knocked on the hard wooden door of the fatherly figment, which was soon opened to reveal a large, happy grin, coating his boyfriends face.

Patton stepped aside, and let Virgil into the nostalgia filled room. "Maybe we should go to the... uh...theatre room... that way... um... I'm..."

"Of course!" Patton cut in, understanding what Virgil was implying, and Virgil sighed in relief, happy to not have to explain what was going on in his head too much. He'd been driving himself mad over his crush on Patton, and his text asking him out, well, it wasn't too great, which made him all the more anxious as to make sure the date went well. Not that they'd classed it as a date, but Virgil thought that's what they were doing. Right? Virgil ran a hand through his hair, as he trailed behind Patton slightly. He didn't want to make a mistake. What if he said the wrong thing? What if he put on the wrong movie, or got the wrong snacks? What if he freaked out or got too emotional about something? Would Patton hate him?

His thoughts were cut short by a voice next to him, "Virg? Are you okay?"

"I'm... overthinking..." he muttered, reluctantly.

"It's okay, we can do whatever you're comfortable with, it's okay." Patton took Virgil's hand in his own and lead the way, making Virgil feel more comfortable, and calm about the situation.

The two took a seat further away from the large screen of their theatre room, and at some point, their fingers had laced together.

They decided on a Disney movie, Winnie the Pooh, and sat in silence, the only sound being the movie on the screen, and the occasional munch on a piece of popcorn.

Virgil was unable to keep his focus on the movie, and he watched his boyfriend, and the way he would react to it, despite having seen it however many times before. He smiled to himself, and refused to tear his gaze away, even when Patton turned to him. "You're staring." Patton's voice came out small and quiet, yet it was reassuring to know that Virgil wasn't alone in his nervousness. "Sorry... you're just... amazing."

Virgil could have sworn he saw a pink coat his cheeks, and he smiled, before leaning over and pressing a kiss to his cheek and then turning back to the movie. It didn't take long for Patton to tilt Virgil's head back towards him, and to connect their lips, which met in a fiery blaze of passion and love, which left the movie forgotten.

Their lips moved in sync, and their hands remained still, both unsure of doing much to unnerve the other. Before long, the two had melted into the kiss and their hands held the other closer, making it more loving, and caring.

When they finally parted, their gazes met, and an unspoken promised flowed through them. They'd never be alone, so long as they had the other there.

By the time they'd snapped out of their daze, the movie had ended, and their snacks lay forgotten next to them. The two, hand in hand, walked to the comfort room, and sat together, arms wrapped around each other, legs tangled together, and their thoughts elsewhere, yet still filled with the knowledge of the other next to him.

It didn't take long for the two to drift off into a peaceful sleep, and if Roman found them the next day, who's to say?

642 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx