Broken Plates and Broken Hearts Pt 2 (Analogical)

Unedited

Patton rushed out of the kitchen, towards his room, however, in the process, he collided with the fanciful facet. "Patton?" The regal side looked at the fatherly figure with confusion, and concern. "Are you alright?" Romans hands lay on the moral sides shoulders, half from preventing his fall, and half from along side he doesn't run off. Patton shook his head, causing the royal more confusion and concern. "What happened Padre?"

"L-Logan... k-kitchen..." Romans eyebrows furrowed together, confusion littering his features. He pulled Patton to his room, and sat wit him on the large, white bed.

"Take a deep breath, take your time. I'm here to help." Despite his own words, Romans gut clenched, is Logan had hurt Patton, he had another thing coming.

"I went to get water... And as I walked into the... the kitchen." Patton paused to collect himself. "Logan and Virgil were in the corner, I think Virgil was the one to drop the dish, and that's how Logan ended up in there, Virgil was sat on the counter, and Logan was between his legs... They were... They were..." Patton's eyes filled with tears, and he wanted to tell Roman what happened, but the words wouldn't come out. "They were... y'know... Kissing..." he mumbled, yet Roman caught what was said. His heart dropped, and his hand clenched into a fist. Pure, unadulterated anger courses through his veins. How dare Logan hurt Patton. "I knew... I knew something was off with him... He didn't seem as... as loving as before. But I couldn't... wouldn't accept it. I love him." Patton whispered the last part, tears threatening to fall.

Roman pulled him into a hug, and lay them both down, he pressed a soft kiss to the temple of the trait next to him, and let him fall asleep.

-

Virgil sighed and lifted his head from Logan's shoulder. "I feel bad..." he mumbled. Gaining Logan's attention.

"Why is that?"

"I... We hurt Patton. I... He's my dad... How could I do that to him?" Virgil bit his lip, in an attempt to keep his tears at bay. He didn't an to have done it. It just... happened.

"I know. I feel similar. Maybe we should apologise."

"He'd hate us."

"And he has every right to." Romans vice cut off Logan, not allowing him to voice his opinion. Virgil hung his head, and sighed shakily. "I didn't mean to..." he muttered.

"You hurt him, Logan. How could you?"

"I do not know... It just... happened. Illogical I know. And I regret hurting him. I just could not help it. Virgil seemed so... alone. And it just... I just... it..." Logan trailed off, unable to voice his words.

"I think you should talk to him." Roman uttered, walking to the kettle, and picking it up. "He at least deserves an explanation."

Logan nodded, "Is he in your room?"

"He is." Logan sighed, and made his way to the fanciful facets room, leaving Virgil with Roman.

"Roman?"

"Yes?"

"Am I a band person?"

"No. You just made a bad choice." Roman put the kettle down, and turned it on, leaving it to heat up the water. He turned to Virgil, and saw him pulling at his hoodie sleeves. "Patton would not hate you. He cares too much for you. And I understand, feelings get in the way sometimes, even for Logan, but sometimes, they have to be repressed." Roman cupped Virgil's cheek slightly, and sent him a sad smile.

"You've done that. Too many times..." Virgil frowned slightly, looking at Roman. "You like someone... Yet you ignored how you felt in favour of their happiness."

"I did."

"Who?"

"You..." Virgil's eyes widened slightly, and he looked at Roman.

"I'm sorry... I was stupid, I didn't know."

"I let you rant to me about Logan, I knew you cared about him, more than you ever could about me, you seemed so happy, I couldn't break you. I hid them away. You weren't to know."

"Pr- Roman... I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. I learned to hide it long ago." Virgil's eyes scanned Roman's face, and found creases of worry, bags from lack of sleep, sadness etched into his skin. "Roman..." Romans eyes were dull and lifeless, his movements forced and unnatural. His smile was cracked, and his walls were up. "I'm sorry." He whispered to the fanciful facet.

Roman shook his head. "Don't be." Virgil leaned over to him, hand grazing his cheek.

"If is have known, I'd have been with you in a heartbeat."

"Why?" Roman managed out.

"Because I care about you. So much. I'd have been with you. I'd have been happy. I love you Roman, and I'm sorry it took me so long to realise it. I know how it feels. And I wish I'd have known sooner. I'm sorry."

Romans eyes lit up slightly, and he let it a small, genuine smile. "I want you... So badly, I always have. And I've lost you even more. You've chosen Logan over me..."

"No necessarily. There is always polyamory." A monotonous voice spoke from the doorway.

Virgil turned to Logan, and smiled slightly, he saw Patton next to him, their hands laced together. Whilst it hurt slightly, he knew that Logan would not be opposed to a polyamorous relationship. "Would you want that?" Romans voice drew him out of his thoughts.

"I would not be opposed to it."

"Patton?"

"I think it would be great. It's not like we don't act like we're all in a relationship anyway!"

Virgil cracked a small smile, and Roman wrapped an arm around him, pulling him off the counter, unintentionally, and holding him close. "You are alright with this?" He asked Virgil, who nodded, and looked up at him, returning the question with his eyes. "I am." He whispered, causing Virgil to smile.

The four aspects moved to the sofa, after Roman made them all a warm drink, allowing them to sit and relish in each other's company, happy to be together.

1000 words

Eh...

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx