Day 18: Vampire Roman

I'm not sure what this is, mostly just me brainstorming, I guess? I don't know what my intentions were, but eh, we'll see where this goes, it sounds like I'm advertising a book, and I'm not. Not yet anyway. Haha... Let's get on with this mess...

Can't get bloodstains on your clothes, if your clothes are the colour of the blood

(Virgil gets annoyed at this, because there will still be bloodstains there. How he hates being put in charge of the new vamps.)

Roman is 200 years old, and considered a baby in the Vampire world. Virgil, who was assigned to keep him in line, and out of trouble (Not that it works) is 1,086, and the equivalent of a 20 year old or so.

R: Does it look good, because a Vamp has got to slay?

V: What difference does it make, no one of importance will see you?

R: It boosts my self confidence, thank you very much.

V: Whatever, just don't go outside.

R: No promises.

Roman winked and walked away, seemingly floating to his room.

V: Kid's gonna be the death of me.

Patton is also a vampire, and is around the same age as Virgil, and the two have been closer to one another than any other vampire.

Roman essentially, left the home, and met Logan, where Logan would try to figure out Roman, and they got tangled in a weird relationship, where they loved one another, but they couldn't be together. Roman ends up asking for help, and admitting to his mistakes, and Virgil has to explain why he shouldn't leave the home, and it ends with Roman telling Logan he can't be with him anymore, but Logan refuses to let it end that way, and somehow convinces Roman to turn him into a vampire, so they can be together.

And yeah, happily ever after. I guess? I don't know. haha... Yeah... This was a mess. I apologise.

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx