Designed To Be The Same Au (Logicality)

DianaTeddy1215

Unedited

T.W. Jerky McJerk Face (not Virgil)

Logan sighed and looked at his wrist, Saturn sat staring back at him. He didn't get the whole soulmate business. It all seemed like a waste of time, and it took away the "fun" of dating. You don't really have a choice in who you date, or spend your life with, because at the end of the day, you have this one person that you have to be with, and it doesn't matter if you hate them, they're yours forever, and it's pointless.

Logan looked up to his friends sat across the table from him. Patton with his soulmate, and Roman and Virgil, the two were soulmates, yet they didn't know, and they were too scared to admit that they liked one another, and they were too scared about being openly gay. Logan wasn't sure why, since Roman was pretty much already openly gay, and he was okay. He smiled to himself as Virgil said another comment that got the both of them flustered.

Patton and his soulmate were openly gay, and it was cute, but there was something slightly off about the relationship. Logan knew what it was, but he couldn't tell Patton, he knew how crushed he'd be, but he didn't want to keep it from him.

Logan watched as Patton's boyfriend stood in front of the mirror with his friends. Said boyfriend was a jerk, and kept his tattoo hidden, he lied to Patton, since he knew how smitten Patton was with him. The two seemed to function well together, but Logan couldn't shake the feeling of something being wrong, which led him to stalking his friend's boyfriend.

As he watched, he saw the outline of a star on his wrist, Logan grit his teeth, and walked away, making no sound whatsoever.

Logan looked down, and traced his tattoo's outline, and sighed sadly. He wanted to help Patton, he was worried about the outcome, no matter how illogical it was.

-

Logan pulled out his phone, and opened up the chat between Patton and him.

L: Patton, we need to talk.

P: Can it wait, I'm a bit busy.

L: How busy are you?

P: I'm with Adam.

L: It's about Adam.

P: What about him?

L: He is lying to you. He does not have the same tattoo as you on his wrist.

P: Are you really that jealous that you have yo try and sabotage my relationship?

L: Have you even seen his tattoo?

P: No, but that's not the point.

L: I think you ought to talk to him.

P: You have no right to dictate my relationship, now if that's all, I have to get back to my boyfriend.

Logan sighed, and dragged a hand down his face. Well, that backfired.

-

Patton put his phone down and forced a smile as his boyfriend walked back into the room. Was what Logan was saying, true? He pushed the thoughts aside, and cuddled into his boyfriend's side, ready to watch movies with him.

-

By the end of the third movie, he heard his phone go off a few times, he checked it and saw it was a few texts from his friends. He put his phone on silent, and was about to go back to his sleeping boyfriend, when said boyfriend's phone lit up. He looked at the screen and read the message. "Have you broken up with that sucker yet?" Patton furrowed his brows, and unlocked his phone.

(A=Adam AF=Adam's Friend)

A: He's so clingy.

AF: Yeah, I thought you knew that.

A: I did, it's just annoying.

AF: When will you tell him?

A: Probably after out movie date tonight.

AF: Alright.

...

AF: Have you broken up with that sucker yet?

AF: He's clearly desperate if he thinks you are his soulmate, and he didn't even ask to look at your wrist.

"Pat?" Adam slowly woke up from behind him, and he hastily wiped the tears from his eyes.

"How could you?"

"What are you talking about baby?" Patton grabbed Adam's wrist and rolled his sleeve up.

"That. How could you?"

"I just... I..."

"Save it. Get out of my house. And don't think about contacting me again. We're over."

Patton watched his ex boyfriend walk out of his house, and he leaned against the wall, emitting a heavy sigh.

P: You were right, I'm sorry for doubting you. you always have had my best interests at heart. I'm sorry.

L: It is okay. Do you need company?

P: Please...

L: I'll be right over.

-

Logan knocked on his friend's front door, and felt his heart metaphorically break when he saw the state Patton was in. Tears were tracked down his face, and his eyes were red and bloodshot. He pulled Patton into a hug, not caring that they were on the doorstep.

Patton soon led Logan into his living room, and the two sat in silence for a short while. "Are you okay?" Logan spoke.

"As good as I can be. I'm just angry."

"That is understandable." Logan took Patton's hand reassuringly, and sent him a a small smile.

Logan's gaze traveled to their hands, and he noticed a small Saturn staring back at him. "Patton..."

Logan pulled his hoodie sleeve up, and looked at his own wrist. His silence caused Patton to look down.

"Logan..."

"You do not have to jump into anything right now. I understand it's a lot to deal with."

"I trust you, I hope you know that."

"I do, and I do not want you feeling pressured into anything."

Patton sent Logan a small smile, and the two stayed on Patton's sofa for a while, talking and having a good time.

940 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Jordan xx