Again Pt 2 (Analogical)

Unedited

It was supposed to be fluff. I'm sorry. I don't know why it wasn't. I just couldn't. I'm sorry.

Virgil sighed and stared at his wall. He and Logan had hardly spoken in months, he wanted to fix things between them, he wanted to have his boyfriend back, and cuddle him whenever he felt down, but he knew it wouldn't happen, he knew he'd messed up, and he'd more than likely lost him for good.

-

Logan felt awful, he wanted to go and apologise to Virgil, tell him he meant the world to him, but he couldn't work up the courage. The words Virgil had uttered to him, stuck in his mind.

-

Patton and Roman had had enough of the constant tension between the other two traits, and they knew they needed to fix whatever was going on.

-

Patton knocked on Virgil's door, and when it was opened, he was met with a disheveled Virgil. Virgil sighed and stepped to the side, letting Patton into his room.

"Hey, kiddo."

Virgil bit the inside of his cheek, and looked up at Patton, after closing the door.

"I know you won't want to hear this, but you need to talk to him. He misses you just as much as you miss him, and the tension is becoming too much."

"He hurt me."

"I know, but you love him, right?"

"Of course I do. You know that more than anyone. Probably even him."

"So, don't you think it would be a good idea to try and fix things?"

"I guess, I just don't know that he'd want to. I don't even know if I can handle a relationship again. I don't want it to go back to the way it was."

"I know, but maybe, this entire situation has been a wake up call for you both."

"Patton, I can't do this."

"You can, I know you can, you both just need to talk to each other."

Virgil sighed, and looked away from Patton.

"Fine, but don't rush me."

Patton sent him a small smile, and walked out of the room, bumping into Roman on the way out. They shared a silent conversation, before walking off, leaving Virgil and Logan in their rooms, knowing they'd be out to talk to one another soon enough.

-

Virgil sighed and made his way to Logan's door. He hesitated. He wasn't sure if Logan really wanted to talk to him, or if any of what Patton said was true, but he knew he had to try.

He knocked, and as soon as his knuckles came into contact with the wood, he knew it was too late to back out.

He knew Logan wasn't expecting him, maybe that's why he was more open to doing it, or maybe he hurt too much, and couldn't bare to be without Logan nay longer.

As the door swung open, he got a nose full of his boyfriend's smell. The smell he used to enjoy when they would snuggle, the smell that would help to calm him down. And with the smell, came his boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend. His deep brown eyes that pulled him in, and somehow opened him up more than anything else would. Eyes that filled with emotions, even when no other part of his body showed it. A smile that, although rare, would light up the room. The way he would hold Virgil, making him feel better after an attack, even though they were usually bought on by arguments, which would go out of the window as soon as Logan knew how badly they affected Virgil, yet they'd somehow come back again.