I Noticed... (Analogical/Logicality)

I am going to try and make some fluffy stuff, but nothing fluffy happens right now, everything turns out like this. I can't conjure fluff for you, so go elsewhere if that's what you want.

Sorry.

Virgil sighed as he looked around the door frame, where he saw Logan and Patton sat close to each other, too close for the lie to be "We're just friends."

"You're torturing yourself again."

Virgil looked down, not needing to turn around to know the quiet voice behind him was Roman. He sighed shakily, and nodded.

"I know. But why can't I make him smile like that, why do I feel like I failed him? Why did he have to do this, for all he knows, I know nothing about this. He doesn't think that it affects me. I see the way he looks at Patton. It's the way he should look at me. It's the way I deserve to be looked at, I'm his boyfriend. Patton knows that! He doesn't care. I'm stuck in the dark whilst he goes off flirting and being happy with someone else, whilst I'm left to suffer, and he doesn't care. He doesn't care about his own boyfriend."

"You need to leave him."

"It's not that simple. When he comes to me, when he makes time for me, it's like I'm the only person that matters. He seems happy around me, and he makes me feel happier. He seems to care. He holds me close, and tells me I matter. He makes sure I'm okay, and he calms me down during attacks. He makes me see purpose in my life. But then he puts Patton over me. He leaves me for Patton, without having the guts to tell me he's leaving me for Patton. He tells me he'll be back in a minute, and never comes back. Leaving me in a state of panic, or however I feel."

"I get that there is good there, but there isn't good there. He makes time for you on his own account and you need to leave him."

"Maybe I will. Just not today."

Virgil walked off to his room, leaving his boyfriend to flirt with Patton, and for them to sit on the sofa, talking and watching their movie.

343 words

Ew. Sorry.

Part two will happen. Eventually.

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx