I'm Not Sorry (Prinxiety)

I'm sorry. With every fluff, there comes angst.

T.W. Death...

"You think I don't want that? You think I don't wish I could take it all back, remove myself and never let myself become accepted? You think I wanted this? Newsflash, I didn't, and I don't want to be here. So why don't you just let me go? Why do you keep trying? Roman, just stop, I don't want this, I don't want you. So please just leave me alone!" He ran to his room and shut the door, tears streaming down his face. Why did he let him in? Why did he open up? He should have known, known that he wasn't enough, or good enough. That he was worthless, and unlovable. He took out his blade, and made too many deep cuts, and in that moment, he knew, that this was what he was meant to do. He wasn't meant to survive, nor be happy, he was meant to leave this world, and this life behind. He wasn't sorry, not for this, nor anything else he had done. He lay back on his bed, the razor dropping out of his hands, and he felt his heart slow, body become weak, breaths come out ragged. He knew this was right. And with that thought swirling through his mind, his eyes closed, his heart stopped, and his door faded. He was gone for good.

224 words

I'm not sorry...

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx