The Voice Inside My Head Au (Analogical)

McKennaErickson
Unedited

Really quick, before you read, I just want to say THANK YOU! I've have my first oneshot book up for 6 months and in that time, I've gotten over 40 votes on two of my oneshots, and over 1k views on 3 parts. I'm also at 93 followers. And I think I have about 65.5k ciews on my first oneshot book too. Like what the heck? You guys are amazing. Thank you! I never thought I'd get this far. I love you all! Thank you!

I apologise if it is not what you wanted.

T.W. Anxiety, Negative thoughts, mentions of death and cutting.

"You're not worth anything."
"Pathetic"
"Useless"

"It is a lie."
"You are worth it."
"You are useful."

"You don't do anything for anyone."
"You hide away in your own mind."
"They'll be gone soon enough."

"You are still alive."
"You need reassurance."
"I am not going anywhere."

"Pathetic."

"Slightly broken, but sill working."

"Ruined."

"Damaged."

"Dysfunctional."

"Alive."

"Barely."

"Still breathing."

"Better off dead."

"I care about you."

The words silenced. His own voice stopped attacking himself, and his soulmates voice quietened.

"Who are you?"

"You will know."

"But how?"

"You will know."

He groaned, it was the same response he got all the time. And he just wanted to know who his soulmate was. He wanted to know who calmed him down on a daily basis, who made him stay. Yet he'd never be told. The voice of his soulmate refused to tell him.

-

"Stop fighting me. I will win."

"You are doing well. You can win."

"Who are you?"

"They hate you. They don't tell you who they are because they hate you."

"I do not hate you. I just do not tell you because you would be better off figuring it out for yourself."

"Please just tell me."

He sobbed into his knees, all the sounds, voices, gave him a headache, drove him mad. He knew he wanted answers, but the negative thoughts hurt him.

"They hate you. You're pathetic. You can't even figure out who your soulmate is. You don't deserve them. You should just grab the razor and end it."

"Please. Who are you?"

"Do not listen to the imagined voice in your head. Listen to me. I care about you, and I will find you. I will show you who I am, just don't end it."

"Who are you?"

-

Days had passed since his last breakdown, and he'd heard nothing from his soulmate, he'd tried to talk to them, he knew they could hear him, but they wouldn't response. Maybe the voice was right. Maybe they do hate him.