Delete (Logicality)

For those of you who read my "You Can Do Better" book, you'll know I ended it in a... bit so happy way. I also said, I would make a sequel, however, as I'm thinking of what to do for it, I realise my mind is blank for that.
If any of you have any ideas for my sequel, please let me know, I'd love to have some input.

Unedited

T.W. Abuse, Anorexia (implied), self harm, death (I've put a bit in around the death scene in here, just in case it bothers anyone. So it's easier to skip over.)

6 months, 12 days, 18 hours, 24 minutes.

That's how long it took Patton to get sick of Logan. The realisation hurt both males, yet it was bound to happen, and Logan didn't want to feel after the entire situation had transpired.

-

"I can't wait to see you again tomorrow!" Patton grinned as they walked to his front door, having just been out on their first date. The two had been friends for a while, and both had developed feelings for the other, so it made it easier for them to admit that they felt that way.

"I, too, cannot wait to see you again, Patton." Logan was not one for eccentricities, yet with Patton, he found it adorable, especially when the other was happy.

Patton pressed a kiss to Logan's cheek, and continued the walk up his path to his front door. As he reached the door, he turned around and waved, Logan didn't leave the gate until the door shut, and once it had, he turned away, smiling to himself, genuinely happy to have been on the date. His heart fluttered, and he realised how pleasant the feeling was, and he didn't wish for it to stop.

-

The following day, he walked to the house of Patton's, and he flinched slightly as he heard a smash coming from inside, followed by raised voices. Logan was torn between walking up to the door, and staying where he was. He flinched as he heard the front door slam. "Let's go." Came the flat voice of Patton.

"Patton?"

"Yeah?" Said male turned to Logan, and noted the worried expression on his face.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Patton forced a smile, and watched as Logan's expression didn't change. "No, I'm not. My parents can't stop."

"Stop what?"

"Everything." Patton tilted his gaze to the floor, and turned away from Logan, too ashamed for him to figure out what went on behind closed doors.

"Why haven't your neighbours called anyone?"

"They don't pay attention, and whenever they ask, my dad always says they're getting overly passionate about a game, or something. He's always lying, I can't.. I don't want to live there, but I can't get out."

"I can help..."

"No, I don't think you can, you don't realise what is happening in there Logan!"

"I do not realise that you are being abused daily, and your parents throw glass and dishes at you, you think that I do not realise that you are not yourself lately. You are my boyfriend Patton, you think I do not notice these things? You are hurting, and I see that, I want to help you, more than you realise, but you will not let me. Why? Why can I not help you?"

"I don't want you getting hurt." Patton whispered, avoiding looking at Logan.

"I do not want you hurting either Patton, why can you not see that?"