Again. (Analogical)

Unedited

T.W. Maybe? (Pretty much angst all the way through.)

Virgil groaned, and paced in his room. He and Logan had gotten into another argument, and it was draining the both of them, causing more arguments to happen.

Even if they resolved one, another one would break out over something stupid. Logan would usually overreact, and Virgil would be forced into admitting he'd done something wrong.

"Yeah, sure." Logan rolled his eyes, as the words rolled off his tongue , sarcasm laced through his words.

"You're saying it like I'm lying or something!" Virgil took a step back, slightly hurt that Logan would imply such a a thing.

"Maybe I would not have to if you admitted to it."

"I wasn't flirting. It was in the script, and you know that. You wrote it. Was it an excuse to have a go at me again?"

"No."

"Then why? Why write it and then argue with me over it."

"Maybe because you showed him more attention in 5 minutes, than you do to me in 5 hours!"

"That's a lie! I'm always showing you affection, and giving you attention. I thought he was the jealous type, not you!"

"Maybe you should go and be with him then."

"I..." Virgil's words left him, rendering him speechless. "You want me to?"

"You seem to think so highly of him, so why not?"

"Because I don't love him."

"You act like it."

"I'm sorry. But I don't." Virgil looked at Logan, tears in his eyes, and all he could see was the stoic, emotionless expression of his boyfriend's face. "Maybe I should go. We should fix this at another time." Virgil's words were laced with hurt, yet Logan's expression didn't soften.

"Maybe you should." Virgil retreated off to his room, left to be consumed by his thoughts and pain.

-

"That is what you always do!"

"I don't. You seem to amplify a tiny mistake I make, and ignore the large ones you make."

"So you admit it was a mistake?"

"I... Yes. If that makes you happy."

"It does not."

"Then what can I do? I put my all into this damn relationship only to get nothing back from you!"

"I give you my all, and you go off and flirt with Roman!"

"Logan! I was not flirting with him. We have been over this."

"Then admit you were wrong."

"I was wrong! I always am. And it's never your damn fault." Virgil stormed off, and slammed his bedroom door, anger flowing through him. Why couldn't Logan see he wasn't in the wrong? Why did Logan never admit that he can be wrong? Everyone makes mistakes.

Virgil groaned and threw a pillow at his wall, before collapsing to the ground in a fit of tears.

-

"How would I know? You never tell me anything!"

"I tell you everything. I tell you when I have an attack, or when I have a nightmare, or even when I feel stupidly sad for no reason. You're the one that keeps their emotions bottled up. You're the one who cannot admit to his own mistakes. And you're the one who makes everything worse. I try to keep calm, and I try to resolve things. But you always start it back up. Logan, I love you but you make it so difficult. I just want to have a boyfriend who I don't argue with every second of every day."