Voice Acting

hottopicsanders

Unedited 

Sorry it took me so long to do, I couldn't figure it out at all, but I finally got it done! Enjoy!

Virgil sighed and looked at his phone. His manager had told him he would be needed around 3, and to expect a text. But there wasn't one. He hoped it would come through soon, he had to film a video with Thomas and his fellow sides. He didn't think he would be able to come up with another excuse. He was running out, and he was sure the others didn't believe him.

He sighed as he felt the familiar buzz of his phone, and he knew it was Thomas, letting him know they were ready for him. So much for being able to sneak away beforehand.

He popped up in front of Thomas and hid his annoyance, letting Thomas talk to him before he felt another buzz from his phone.

"Um..." Virgil interrupted Thomas, and looked at him guiltily, before excusing himself to the kitchen where he saw a text from his manager.

We need you. Be here in 5.

5 minutes was not long enough to get to the studio.

"I have to go." Virgil managed out to his friends, before he sunk back into the mind and made his way to the Imagination door.

"Virgil." Virgil paused his movements, and turned to the source of the voice.

"Pat, I appreciate you and all, but I have to go. I have three minutes to get to where I need to be."

"But that's the thing, when do we get to see where you're always disappearing off to?"

"I guess um..." He paused and looked at the time "Look, I don't know if you can come, but just... Ugh... Come on."

Virgil ushered them through the door to the Imagination, and led them to the studio. They arrived a few minutes late, which Virgil apologised profusely for, but promptly got to the booth and put on his headphones, and looked at the script in front of him.

His anxiety had risen slightly, due to his friends, and crush, being there with him, but he didn't mind much, since he got into character really easily.

-

After an hour, they had gone through the first episode's script, and there was only 2 lines left to record.

Virgil looked straight at Logan, who was stood watching him intently, and he sent him a small smile before uttering his next line.

"Will you be my date?" Admittedly it was for the teen cartoon he was a character in, but in that moment, it was directed more towards Logan, more than any other line he had said.

Logan smiled at him, and made a mental note to talk to him later.

-

Virgil made his way out of the recording booth, and sent his friend a smile, letting himself be wrapped in a hug from Patton, and receiving a small smile from Logan.

They all walked in silence back to the mind, knowing they wouldn't talk much for the rest of the night.

Before Virgil could leave, Logan grabbed his wrist, and the two silently agreed to go to Logan's room and talk.

"That last line..." Logan trailed off, not quite sure where he wanted to go with it.

"It was directed at you... Yes." Virgil flushed, and looked away from Logan.

"Then yes. I would love to."

Virgil smiled, and said a quick goodnight to Logan, before heading to his own room, excited to see what would come next.

565 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx