You're The Prince Now Au (Platonic Prinxiety)

Unedited

This ship, platonically, is adorable. And that picture (found on Pinterest) is adorable.

Anxiety toddled around the castle, he was the younger of the siblings at the palace, and wasn't much older than 5.

He ran around, and soon crashed into the legs of one of the older males, who caught him before he landed on the floor, and he giggled.

"Princey!" He exclaimed, and wrapped his arms around the fanciful male.

"Yes Anx?"

"I want to be big and brave like you when I grow up!" He waved his arms around slightly, catching Romans nose at one point.

"You will be big, brave, and amazingly you." Roman set him down, "I promise you, that there is nothing that you could do that would stop me from loving you." Roman led him to the sofa, where he sat down, with Anx in between his knees. He took off his sash, and draped it over Anx the best he could. The dash was too big, but his eyes lit up.

"There, you're the prince now." Anx grinned, a light pink coating his plump cheeks from his grinning.

"Really?"

"Really."

-

"Do you, Virgil Black, take Logan Sanders to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." The ring was slid up his now husbands finger, matching the one that rested on his own. He turned his gaze to the grade slightly, catching that of Romans, who had a large grin on his face.

"You May now kiss the groom." He turned back, and the two shared a passionate kiss.

-

"You're the prince now..." Roman spoke to his younger brother.

"I know. Thank you." Virgil whispered, burying his face in his brothers chest, letting himself be wrapped in a hug.

"You will do well as a prince, and even better as a king. I love you Virgil, and I will always be here."

Virgil smiled slightly "I love you too", and Roman cupped his cheek lovingly, before Logan came over, and took him to have their first dance, into the rest of their lives.

327 words

THIS WAS TOO CUTE. IM NOT CRYING. YOU ARE.

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx