Broken Au (Prinxiety)

Unedited

The blasted prince wouldn't leave him alone. It was a broken wing. It'd heal. Maybe. Virgil didn't much care for the wing, he never really flew anyway, so catching his wing in a tree and taking a tumble didn't faze him at all really. However, Roman seemed to think he had to help Virgil by doing everything. He wasn't incapable of doing much, just flying, and folding his wings down, which meant more things were able to be broken, but it didn't much matter. "Is there anything you need?" Roman asked, sitting next to Virgil.

"A will to live?" He muttered, mostly to himself.

"Did I do something?" Roman asked, confused.

"No! Of course not. I didn't mean... oh damn it... I'm sorry Roman. I didn't mean it like that."

"Oh... I'm sorry." Roman looked down, and Virgil felt a slight knot in his stomach.

"Roman... Roman look at me. Please?" The regal angel tilted his head to Virgil, and met his gaze. "I didn't mean you'd done anything. I'm just used to making stupid jokes like that. I'm sorry I upset you. There is one thing I need."

"Can I help?"

"Yeah. I need you to." Roman looked at Virgil, waiting expectantly. Virgil's eyes scanned Romans features as he leaned closer, there were no signs of discomfort, and the prince like angel had expressed his emotions towards the darker angel many times, so Virgil was almost convinced he wouldn't mind. Their lips met, and moved in sync. Roman was slightly surprised at first, he hadn't thought Virgil felt the same way, especially since whenever it was bought up, Virgil would dismiss it, almost as though it meant nothing. Their eyes had drifted closed, and one of Roman's hands moved to Virgil's cheek, where he cupped it lovingly, the red wings wrapped themselves around the two angels, and Virgil's hands rested on Roman's legs. It didn't take long for them to want to be closer, their breathing had become slightly heavier, yet they weren't yet at the point of needing to pull away. Roman's hands trailed down Virgil's sides, causing the younger to shiver, and Roman smirked into the kiss slightly. Virgil's hands remained still, he was unsure of what to do, and he hoped Roman would be of some assistance. They soon parted when they needed to breathe, and their foreheads rested against one another.

"I thought you didn't like me like that." Roman muttered when he finally found his voice.

"I did... I was just anxious about it. Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea."

"It's perfectly fine. If I got that everyday, I'd be happy."

"Be my boyfriend and you can..." Virgil smirked slightly as heat rose to Romans cheeks.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend." Roman murmured, after getting over the initial shock of the statement. Virgil smiled, and reconnected their lips, this time, adding more passion and love into it. The entire time, Romans wings had been encircled around them, blocking anyone's view of them, and their view out. Little did they know, their friends had witnessed the majority of the romance, and they were soon to be bombarded with questions and happiness.

528 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx