We Becomes Me (Logicality)

Unedited

Minor angst. And a heads up, the next oneshot coming out will also be angst, but it's only short.

Italics is Patton, Underlined is Logan.

"Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile"

"Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem Wright for me."

"If I were a cat I'd spend all 9 lives with you."

"I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?"

"Do you have a pencil? Cause I want to erase your past and write our future."

"Even if there wasn't gravity on earth, I'd still fall for you."

-

Hey.

Hello.

How are you?

I am quite adequate, how might you be?

I miss you.

You saw me five minutes ago.

But it was so long ago.

Do you want to come to my room?

Yes please.

The door is open.

-

"A photon checks into a hotel, and is asked if he needs any help with his luggage. He says "No, I'm travelling light.""

Logan couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape his lips.

"Well done Patton, that was rather decent."

Patton grinned and turned back to what he was doing, letting Logan continue with his work.

-

"You really think I'm childish?"

"Sometimes, you just do not act mature enough. I did not call you childish, nor do I think you are, I just think that you need to act better suited to the situation."

Patton sighed, and turned away, not wanting to let Logan see him upset.

"If that's what you think, then okay." Patton walked off, and Logan deflated slightly.

He let a tear slip, and retreated back to his room, knowing he'd made Patton cry.

-

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"You should sleep."

"I am working."

"You need to rest so you can work better."

"I am fine."

"Logan."

"Alright, I will be right there."

-

"Goodnight, Logan, I love you."

"I love you too, Patton."

-

Patton and Logan sat on opposite sides of the room, neither able to say anything to the other. They had a great relationship, but sometimes things got in the way, and they weren't able to fix things, they broke up, and made things difficult for their fellow sides. They chose to ignore the other, and Roman and Virgil just hope that they get over it soon, because the tension gets to be too much, and it hinders them all.

380 words

Sorry.

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx