Manipulation (Deceit & Virgil)

GravityFalls6181218

Sorry it's bad.

Unedited

Virgil sighed as he sunk out of yet another video. He wanted to laugh, and feel included, yet his hand covered his mouth forcefully when it happened. He hated it.

He raced to his room, wanting to avoid questioning, and as he did so, he ran right into Deceit. "You're definitely one of them..." the lying persona taunted as they reached Virgil's black door. "They love you Anxiety" Virgil hissed at the way his title sounded coming from the snakes mouth.

"Shut up. They'll accept me. Just you see."

-

Virgil sunk out, he felt rather attacked, and he trudged to his room. "They will accept you."

"They will."

"Anxiety!" Romans voice rang out.

"What?" Virgil groaned.

"Movie night. Care to join?"

"You actually want me there?"

"Of course we do. I apologise for my behaviour in the video."

"Mkay. I'll be there in a second." Roman walked off, and Virgil turned to the lying side, cocking an eyebrow, as if to say "see."

-

Virgil continued to have his hand forced to his mouth in videos, until he had enough.

"Deceit." He growled.

"You did not call."

"Stop it. They care about me and I want you to leave me alone." Virgil growled at the lying persona, who muttered something to himself, before turning to Virgil. "Whatever. You'll need me."

"I won't." Virgil watched as he sunk out and back to the dark side of Thomas' mind. Virgil sighed and walked to the kitchen, and sat with his fellow sides.

Right then, everything was okay. He just hoped it would stay that way.

262 words

Eh. Sorry.

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx