Affection (LAMP) {fluff}

FandomsUnited_Always (I love youuuuu)

Virgil sat in silence and watched his boyfriend on the other side of the room. He, Patton, and Logan were all sat together, in a pile on the sofa, and Roman was sat on his own, however, neither of the other sides knew why. He was normally the one to initiate the cuddle piles, but lately, he had begun to sit alone, and initiate any form of affection less and less. It was concerning all three of his boyfriends, but he didn't know that.

Virgil wanted to talk to him and figure out why. Logan wanted to observe him, and told Virgil that talking to him about it would possibly make it worse. Patton didn't know what to do, he just wanted Roman to be happy.

Roman was starting to feel like he didn't belong with his boyfriends, he would be the one to initiate everything, and they never seemed to want to return the favour, not that he blamed them, he was sure that he acted weirdly when they kissed him, or went out of their way to give him the affection they thought he deserved.

Virgil sighed sadly, and turned his attention to Patton and Logan. He wanted to go over to Roman, but he didn't want to leave the warmth of his other boyfriends.

"Ro?" He called over to the aforementioned trait, and gained his attention, as well as the attention of the males he was curled up with. "Come cuddle?" His voice was laced with hope and concern. He wanted Roman to join them, and he was sure Roman wanted to join them too, but why he didn't was a mystery to him.

Roman's cheeks flushed pink, and Virgil found himself wondering why. It wasn't anything new, he'd noticed that whenever any one of the three of them spoke to Roman and asked him to do something affectionate with him, he would get overly happy, and flustered.

"No, thank you, I'm okay here." Roman's response caused Virgil to frown. He wasn't sure why Roman denied his invite, normally he'd bound over and plant himself in the middle of them all, often squishing them.

The same thing happened multiple times over the following few weeks, and each time, Roman seemed to be growing more and more distant from them. Virgil was getting more and more concerned, and he didn't know what he could do to help, he didn't want to seem confrontational, but Logan and Patton didn't seem to be doing anything to help.

He decided to take matters into his own hands, and he made his way to the fanciful facet's room. He knocked once, knowing Roman would know it was him, and hopefully answer the door.

Roman came to the door, dressed in his usual attire, looking as fabulous as always, but Virgil sensed something was off.

"Roman, what's going on?" He tried looking around his boyfriend, but Roman's slightly taller frame gave him an advantage, and blocked Virgil's view.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you are distancing yourself from Logan, Patton, and myself, and you won't let me into your room. Normally, the first thing you do is let me in. Are you okay? I'm worried."

"I am... No. I'm not."

"What's going on?"

Roman sighed, and Virgil frowned, clearly more worried for his boyfriend than he was prior to that moment.

Roman pulled Virgil into his room, and closed the door behind them, knowing if he didn't Virgil would become even more worried about him not doing something he would normally do, even though he was already acting differently.

Virgil sat on Roman's bed, waiting for him to explain what was going on, hoping that he was reading into everything too much, and that Roman was fine.

"It's just... You guys seem to fit so well together, you can do or say anything, and you're all fine with it. Me, I just get awkward and flustered about it. I grin madly, and I get so... happy with the affection, it makes me seem weird. I can't help but think you guys would be better off without me in your relationship."

"Roman... I-We love you, and we don't care that you act like that, we like when you get happy because of us, and it's part of the reason we're together. We want you to be with us, I want you to be with us, because you're s important, and I hate knowing that you feel like this. I like when you get flustered because it shows you can be vulnerable too."

Roman sighed and smiled weakly. "You... you mean that?"

"Of course I do. I love you, dork. Who else can I make blush when I kiss their cheek? Who else will try and fail to come up with some cheesey line in response to when I say something sappy? Who else says something sappy just to see someone else smile, and has no reason to say it, other than they can? Roman, you impact my life more than you realise, and you impact Patton and Logan too, in ways you don't even know."

"Virgil..."

"I love you, and I don't want you leaving us. I don't want you leaving me..." Virgil looked at Roman with a wobbly smile, and stood up, walking over to him. "Please don't leave."

"I won't." Roman wrapped his arms around Virgil's waist, and buried his face into Virgil's neck, with a smile bigger than he'd like to admit.

Virgil took the opportunity to press a kiss to Roman's head, knowing it would cause him to stumble over his words, and smile even more.

-

From then on, Virgil would make sure to show Roman that he mattered in their relationship, and Patton and Logan helped. However, most of the time, it was an excuse to see the normally flirtatious male flush, and hide away.

Bonus:

"Somebody call the cops, because it has got to be illegal to look that good!" Virgil watched Roman flush a deep shade of red and hide his face. "What? You can dish it, but you can't take it, Princey?

Roman just smiled, and buried his face deeper into Virgil's chest. "Why must you do this to me?"

Virgil smiled, and pressed a kiss to Roman's head. "Because I love you."

-

"If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?" Logan asked Roman, as soon as he walked into the kitchen. He'd just woken up, and Logan made it his mission to make Roman feel good all day, even if it meant using these ridiculous methods Patton and Virgil had resorted to using.

"I just... It's early... 8am. Why?" Roman managed to stutter out, and Logan amrked it down as a success.

"Because I love you." He responded, getting up from the table, and pressing a kiss to his cheek, before walking out.

-

"Do you want to see a picture of a beautiful person?" Patton asked, as he stood in front of Roman.

"I uh... Sure, I guess."

Patton pulled out the mirror from behind his back, and held it up so Roman could see himself. He ginned when Roman hid his face in his hands, gesturing for Patton to put the mirror down. "Why?"

"Because I love you." He grinned and sat next to Roman, pulling him into a hug, and turning a Disney movie on, knowing Logan and Virgil would soon join them.

1234 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
xx