Cat Hoodie (Moxiety)

Unedited

Virgil looked down as Patton pulled the hood up over his head and kept his lips in a tight line, turned down at the corners.

"You should smile more, Anxiety." Patton spoke to him. He shrugged in response, not wishing to talk at all. "I'm here for you Anx, you know that right?" He nodded in response. Still not meeting the gaze of the fatherly figure. "Did I do something?" A shake of the head. "Then why won't you talk to me?" A shrug. Patton sighed and felt guilty, he guessed anxiety felt that, and let Virgil pull him into a hug. "I love you." Patton murmured in his ear, and pressed a kiss to the anxious aspects temple.

The two moved to the bed, and cuddled against one another. "Are you sure I did nothing?" Patton doubted himself when it came to his relationship with anxiety, especially since there would be days where he just didn't talk at all. Anx looked up at him, and sent him a small, reassuring smile. Patton's arms rested around Virgil's waist, and the latter snuggled into his boyfriends side more.

Soon thereafter, Patton tilted anxiety's head up, and closed the small gap between them, their lips meeting and moving together.

It didn't last long, and when the two parted, they went back to cuddling, and lay content with one another, soon drifting off into a deep sleep.

After that, anxiety kept the hoodie, and often went to Patton, even on his bad days, and let Patton take care of him, holding him close, making sure he knew he was loved.

267 words

Fluff...

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx