The Date... Au (Analogical)

BearLover115

Unedited (and bad)

I need to write some angst. Please can someone give me some angsty prompts. I feel bad asking. But I really can't think of any.

05.13.18 apparently his soulmate was to give him something on that day. He doubted it, he doubted his soulmate even liked him. He sighed and walked to class. 5 days left.

-

4 days left and he was even more convinced his soulmate was ignoring him. They'd met s while ago, and this past week, his soulmate hadn't spoken to him at all.

-

3 days. He was losing hope.

-

2 days. Still nothing from his soulmate. No text, to words.

-

1 day. Maybe it would happen. Probably not.

-

Today.

He sighed and dragged himself to school.

His locker had a balloon taped to it. He'd forgotten about the whole soulmate gift thing, which is why he was confused as to why there was a balloon taped to his locker.

He sighed and put his things in his locker, ignoring the balloon, and went to class.

-

By the end of the day, he'd still not seen his soulmate, they hadn't been in class, nor had they messaged him, despite him sending them numerous messages.

He groaned, and walked home.

When he got to his bedroom, he was pleasantly surprised to see his soulmate sat on his bed.

"Logan?" Said male sent him a smile, and Virgil rushed over to give him a hug.

"What... Why haven't you replied to my texts? I missed you!"

"I apologise Virgil, I was planning something, and I got preoccupied."

"It's fine. I just... I got worried."

Logan pulled out a box, and handed it to Virgil, who took it, and opened it, to find a pair of rings. "One for you and one for me. Sort of promise rings, if you will."

Virgil smiled, and tears filled his eyes. "Logan. They're amazing."

"I am glad you like them."

Logan slid the black band onto Virgil's right ring finger, and Virgil slid the blue band onto Logan's left ring finger. "Until we are married, they stay there." Logan smiled, and Virgil nodded, and pulled Logan into a kiss.

"You are amazing." Virgil muttered as they parted.

"As are you, love."

Virgil smiled and pulled Logan to his bed, which allowed them to watch movies for a while, before they drifted off, into a dream filled slumber.

369 words

Hope you enjoyed
Take care
Xx