Types Of Kisses (All Original Pairs) 2/4

Unedited

Pure unadulterated Fluff, once more.

Possible angst to come out tomorrow or at some point. As of right now, I'm slightly lacking in the creative department, and I am trying. I'll get something else out soon. But yeah, Ang

6) Logicality

Logan stretched his arms above his head, stretching as he woke up slightly, he heard his boyfriend murmur a small "good morning," before Logan's arms dropped back around Patton. He felt his boyfriend nuzzle into his chest slightly, and he smiled to himself, content to stay that way for hours, yet he knew he had things to do, such as work on Thomas' schedule.

Logan pulled Patton closer, both males lay with their eyes closed, too tired to care about opening them. "Pat-ton..." Logan mumbled into his boyfriends hair, causing his boyfriend to hum and look up at him. "Need up..." he muttered, attempting to detangle his limbs from Patton's. In response, Patton whined and held Logan tighter, to which Logan reiterated his previous statement, and was finally able to move. Before he climbed out of bed, in his half asleep, drunken-like state, he leaned over and pressed his lips to Patton's in a sloppy, lazy kiss. Luckily, the returned action was just as sloppy and lazy.

They soon parted, causing Patton to let out a whine, and Logan to chuckle slightly, before pressing a light kiss to Patton's forehead, and climbing out of the bed, before he got dragged back under the duvet, and pressed against his boyfriends warmth.

When he arrived back, his boyfriend had fallen asleep, and taken up the majority of the bed, so Logan climbed around Patton, and the movement caused the latter to shift slightly, and latch onto Logan almost immediately, which caused him to chuckle slightly, before laying back down, and cuddling against his boyfriend, allowing him to fall asleep once again, ignoring the increasing light from the sun, seeping in through the bedroom window.

7) Royality

Roman and Patton had been together for that long, it was hard for anyone to recall a time where they weren't. It was a common thing for one side to present themselves to the other, for a small kiss, be it on the cheek, or lips, it wouldn't matter where, it just proved that they were an adorable couple, with a fluffy life.

Patton was in the kitchen cooking, and Roman walked in, the former turned to him, and leaned over to initiate a hug, and the latter pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, muttering an "I love you." Patton smiled, and went back to cooking the meal, finding himself humming along to one of the many Disney songs. Roman had walked over to the fatherly figure, and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, causing Patton to hum in appreciation, and lean into the embrace of the fanciful facet. The latter turned his head slightly, causing Roman to press of soft kiss to his boyfriend's lips, it was short lived as Patton had the food to tend to.

Once the food was done and plated, Patton took two plates in his hands, and turned around, staying close to Roman, and pressing a kiss to his cheek, after he put the plates down and turned around. Roman went to collect the other two aspects, however, before he did so, he offered his forehead to Patton, who cupped his cheeks, and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, and then a tender, mild kiss to his lips. "Take it out of the kitchen." A voice spoke from behind them, causing them to both jump slightly, which ended in a few small chuckles. "I think not." Roman muttered pressing a kiss to Patton's lips, earning them a disgusted noise from Virgil and a sigh of disapproval from Logan. They didn't care, they only parted when they decided enough was enough.

Despite them loving their relationship as the soft and gentle kind that it was, they couldn't help but enjoy bothering the other two traits by annoying them with it. It amused them, and they didn't mind really, it just wasn't always pleasant t encounter, but it was undeniably adorable.