Types Of Kisses (All Original Pairs) 1/4

Pure unadulterated fluff ahead.

1) Analogical

Virgil lay upside down, hanging off the side of his bed. To say he was bored would be an understatement. He was beyond spiritless. His boyfriend was busy working, and he hadn't been seen all day. All Virgil wanted was to go and spend time with him. He sighed and rolled onto his stomach, and stared under his bed, into the back nothingness. He held nothing under his bed, other than possibly some dust bunnies. His hands lay slightly above his head, propping him up slightly, the blood was rushing to his head, and he felt slightly lightheaded, yet he didn't care, he was too bored to care, anything was better than nothing. He sighed and let himself fall off the bed slightly, resting his head against the carpeted floor. It provided no relief, but it gave him more to focus on.

"You will go lightheaded if you remain in that position." A slightly monotonous voice spoke from the doorway, Virgil tilted his head slightly, and could just about make out his boyfriends feet.

"I'm already there." He muttered, and pushed himself up slightly, allowing the blood rush to slow down slightly. Slowly, he pushed himself up onto his bed, and sat with his legs crossed.

"What prompted you to situate yourself that way?" Logan asked, moving himself to in front of Virgil.

"I've been bored out of my mind all day, you've been busy, and Roman and Patton were with Thomas. I didn't know what to do. So that happened..." he sighed and watched his boyfriend.

"I apologise for being preoccupied, I am here now, if you wish for me to be."

"Of course I want you here. That's been my dilemma all day!" Virgil groaned and flopped back onto the bed. He heard Logan chuckle, and felt the bed dip next to him. He rolled onto his side, and snuggled into Logan. "I missed you." He muttered.

"As did I." Logan slipped his hand under Virgil's chin, and tilted his head up. Virgil sent his boyfriend a small smile, and he felt better as soon as their lips collided. Passion filled the kiss, and their lips moved in sync, fitting together like two pieces of a puzzle. Virgil broke the kiss, muttering an "I love you." As he did so, however, their lips never fully parted, and his words fell into Logan's mouth, causing the latter to chuckle slightly, and repeat the words back to Virgil in the same way they had been uttered to him.

The two stayed sharing kisses, and declarations of love for the rest of the evening, and fell asleep in one another's arms.

2) Prinxiety

Roman groaned, and watched his boyfriend in the kitchen, Virgil had been busy helping Patton cook almost all day, and he was feeling rather lonely. He'd offered to help, and even tried to stay in the doorway, just to have a conversation with his boyfriend, yet he'd been ignored or pushed out, they claimed he was "in the way." He wasn't, but he left them to it anyway. He'd been sat on the sofa all afternoon, watching Disney movies, but his mind wasn't paying attention to them, he was too busy listening to the jovial voices and laughter from the kitchen, and feelings of jealousy arose inside of him. He couldn't help it. He wanted his boyfriend. Virgil had promised to give the day to Roman, yet he'd gone off to help Patton. "It'll only take a few minutes" he'd promised, yet they were still there, hours later.

"Roman?" Virgil snapped his fingers in front of the fanciful facets face, which snapped him out of whatever daze he was in.

"Yeah?"

"You okay?" Virgil frowned.

"Just peachy." Roman forced a smile, yet both aspects could tell it was fake. Virgil took Romans hand, and led him to the formers room. As soon as the door shut, Roman pulled Virgil close to his body, and pressed a chaste kiss to his lips. The two kissed one another intently, and passionately.