five

다섯

Taehyung's PoV;

"It's just sex, Taehyung, there's no need to get so worked up about it." Jimin said, stirring his cup of coffee as we sat in a café.

We'd originally come here to study but ended up dragging everyone along with us to hang out.

Hoseok sat with Taemin, Namjoon with Jin, Yoongi with Jimin and me sat at the end of the table.

"But it's not just sex, that's the issue." I groaned.

Taemin returned, pressing a quick kiss to Hoseok's cheekbone before sitting back at his seat across from his soulmate.

"What's not just sex?" He questioned.

"There's rumours going around that Jeongguk has been hooking up with a girl in Jimin's dance class." Yoongi replied, sipping from his bitter black coffee.

Gross.

"And?" Taemin said in confusion.

"He thinks he likes him." Jin said.

I mumbled out words of embarrassment as I rubbed my face with my hands.

It'd been two weeks since I'd met Jeongguk and that was a lot of art lessons and hours spent with said guy.

He made my heart flutter and my face flush.

I hated crushes.

There was no way in hell that he'd like me back and that's what made it so bad.

He was sweet and helpful and occasionally flirty.

He'd bring me my paint without me asking. 

If I was sharpening my pencils, he'd help me so the process went quicker.

He taught me how to shade properly, which involved lots of hand contact as he'd use his fingers to bend my wrist to the correct angle.

He didn't mind my awkwardness or the way my words would slur as I gushed about something.

He never got bored of my stories and descriptions of flowers.

He just seemed perfect.

Taemin stared at the wall for a second, mouth open in thought.

"Jeongguk, you know, the guy in our dance?" Jimin said, "black hair, tall, muscle pig?"

Taemin smacked the table, shouting a loud 'oh!'

"Did I touch his abs?" 

"Yes. Yes you did." Jimin sighed, his face looking like he was recalling painful memories as he sipped from his cup.

"Oh, I know who were talking about." Taemin said calmly, "nah, he's not hooking up with that Lee Ji-eun. She's got a boyfriend, he sits behind me in literature."

"Really?" I asked happily, not as if I had any more of a chance now but it was still reassuring to learn.

He nodded, "yeah. I don't know his name. He's tall."

"That really narrows the list down." Yoongi cocked a brow.

"Well, it took you and Jimin off the list."

I laughed, looking away as Yoongi began to insult Taemin lightly, sensitive about his short height whilst Jimin giggled, unbothered by his height.

A guy dressed in all black entered the shop. His hair was black but brown roots grew through, the ends of his hair dip-dyed pinks and purples. A button-up was tucked into skinny jeans, a leather belt circling his jealousy-evoking slim waist. There was the slightest swipe of eyeliner running around his pretty dark eyes.