fifty six

쉰 여섯

Jeongguk's PoV;

2 HOURS PRIOR TO HIS ARRIVAL AT TAEHYUNG'S.

I watched with cold eyes as the woman before me fell to the floor, slumping beside her husband.

Easy targets.

The both of them were extremely wealthy, a part of the upper class society and so acting as a waiter (claiming I wanted to volunteer) in a fancy restaurant didn't raise any suspicion. All it took was a few drops of cyanide into their wine, the poison undetected by their unsuspecting tastebuds.

As I walked out of the restaurant, a man leaning on my car caught my eye.

Praying to the Gods and whatever is up there that it wasn't a cop, I continued my walking and put on an innocent act and face - which soon dropped once I realised who the man was.

"Jeon Jeongguk." He spat, eyes thin and narrowed, "I fucking know what you're up to."

"Well, it's a bit late. They're dead." I replied, "get off my car."

He ignored me, choosing to sit his annoying ass firmly on my bonnet.

I literally cleaned that yesterday. Or attempted to, rather. The 'cleaning' ended up with both me and Taehyung kissing on the slippery car, our clothes soaked with the soapy suds. 

If Taehyung wasn't so classy, I probably would've fucked him on the car. But I didn't. I assumed he wanted to keep his dignity. 

Anyway.

I turned my attention back to him, eye twitching as I clenched my fists tightly.

"I don't see why you're mad." He sighed teasingly, "I mean, look what you've just gone and done."

"Yeah, you'll be next. Fuck off, I don't have the time for you." I replied.

What Boss had stupidly forgot to mention (or maybe he intentionally didn't tell me), was that Kim Jong-in was involved in this 'gang' business. And so, he knew everything that was going on with Boss' workers. 

Thankfully, he didn't pass the test for assassin work. Not to be smug, but it was probably because I set the bar too high. 

Heh.

He was merely a runner, only dealing soft drugs such as weed. He sometimes rolled cigarettes and joints for the workers, but he was far too heavy handed. If the kid wasn't such a fucking dick, I'd teach him how to do it.

"Ahh, but you have the time to kill my parents and fuck my brother - all whilst juggling a pretend student life and even fucking dancing? God, you're weirder than Boss explained you to be." Jong-in laughed.

I looked at him with a blank face, eyes looking up at him with a bored glance, "don't you have something to do?"

"Nope."

"And your first thought was to come and talk to me?" I raised my eyebrows, "why am I the weird one?"

"You're entertaining." He said, "you're so tiny and squishy."

"You're fucking weird." I laughed emotionlessly, "have you been drinking?"

"Considering the fact that I'm broke and can barely afford my rent, no."

"I'm not lending you money." I said, "don't even think of asking."

"Surely I deserve even some food?" He said, pouting in a way that was similar to Taehyung when he wanted something, "you did just kill both my parents in all fairness."