ninety one

When Jeongguk entered the house, Taehyung was dressed in tiny black lacy briefs, Jeongguk's white sweater drowning his lithe figure. He had one knee on the counter, the other leg centimetres above the floor, one arm reaching desperately for something in the cupboard - quiet grunts sounding with each stretch. 

The younger tiptoed over to Taehyung silently, who was cursing under his breath about 'stupid Jeongguk putting all the good shit high up'. He studied the curve of Taehyung's ass before slapping one of the cheeks with a snort.

Taehyung squealed and jumped at the same time. He would've fallen if it wasn't for Jeongguk's strong arms holding his slim waist, hands laying on Taehyung's adorable tummy.

"Looking good, babe." Jeongguk drawled, pressing a kiss to Taehyung's nape.

Taehyung turned in Jeongguk's hold, one hand rubbing his butt slightly.

"You know, a simple 'good evening, Taehyung' would've been sufficient." Taehyung replied, cocking his eyebrow.

"Mm, but with my baby looking this good, I had to reward him."

Taehyung hummed as Jeongguk's hands began to pat his butt lightly, massaging the tender handprint with his palm. He rested his forehead against the crook of Jeongguk's neck, his hands laying on Jeongguk's chest. He softly inhaled Jeongguk's scent, basking in the way he smelt of sweet cologne and sour smoke.

"Hey, pup." Jeongguk casually greeted Yeontan, who'd pattered in and was jumping up at his leg, leaving dusty claw marks down Jeongguk's trousers.

"We missed you today, he would not stop walking around. I let him sleep in one of your hoodies, he's been asleep up until now." Taehyung murmured, nuzzling his head further into Jeongguk's neck.

"Speaking of which, you look very cute in my sweater." Jeongguk complimented, sliding one hand underneath the shirt, laying his cold palm between Taehyung's warm shoulder blades, "and the lace? Very sexy."

"Mm, daddy's favourite."

Jeongguk recoiled his head out of shock, pupils blown wide as his lips parted, unexpecting of Taehyung's words. He cocked his head to the side, funnily shaken at his words.

Taehyung grinned widely, cheekiness glinting in his eyes as he offered Jeongguk a heart warming smile, the innocence of his face directly contrasting the words he'd just spoken.

"You're so fucking cute." Jeongguk cooed, "I just wanna squish you and hug you, kiss all over your pretty face, wrap you in silk and cotton and, ugh, you're just so adorable!"

Taehyung giggled at Jeongguk's silly ramble, laughing loudly as Jeongguk held him tightly, wiggling him about. Yeontan yapped happily, stomping on their feet, Jeongguk's combat boots caging in Taehyung's fluffy baby blue socks, his toes curled against the floor - a small knack he did when he was extremely happy.

When Taehyung opened his eyes, since he shut them whenever he laughed really hard, he saw Jeongguk looking at him fondly: eyes soft and dozy, the corners of his mouth quirked up slightly, small dimples denting his soft skin.

This was how Taehyung had always wanted someone to look at him, with stars in their eyes and love staining his gaze. He was what he'd always dreamed about, dreamily writing drabbles in class, about a prince who would come and cherish him. He never thought it'd be a tattooed criminal, but he was still perfect, he would never change him for the world. 

He loved all their little quirks. How they would both watch a thunderstorm together, sharing a blanket and holding two cups of steaming tea. How they would both climb into bed together, snuggling close with Yeontan at their feet, waking up to the dog somehow inbetween their chests. How they would both react to bugs and spiders, screaming and throwing as many heavy things at it as they could. How they would both rub shaving cream over their faces, laughing at the foam and helping one another get a close shave, Jeongguk usually getting the shaving cream in his eye. 

Whenever Jeongguk ran out of his shampoo, he'd always use Taehyung's many fruity ones. He loved watching Jeongguk appear after a shower, hair slicked back and usually smelling of apple - since that was his favourite scent out of all of them, cherry coming a close second and then blueberry third. 

Whenever Taehyung would be hanging out at his friend's house and Jeongguk would arrive late since he was on a shift, he loved how Jeongguk would immediately run over to him and envelope him in his arms, kissing all over his face.

He loved coming home to Jeongguk waiting by the door, a fresh cup of tea on the table and an array of kisses and hugs about to be delivered. He equally loved coming home to Jeongguk napping on the sofa, head thrown over the back, one foot on the table and one on the floor, arms resting on his stomach, lips parted as he lightly snored. He liked to curl up on his lap, wrap Jeongguk's arms around him and fall asleep against him.

He loved late night drives with Jeongguk, windows rolled down and music blasting. Jeongguk would juggle driving, eating the fast food which rested on his lap and clapping or dancing to the songs. More often than not, Taehyung found himself listening to 'Bang Bang Bang' about six times in a row on these drives, yet he began to like the song. He knew it back to front. He was pretty sure that Jeongguk could do the choreography backwards.

He loved bubble baths with him, Jeongguk spending a lot of time complaining about how his 'dick looked like a peanut in this cold ass water' as Taehyung rubbed a bubble beard over both their faces.

"I love you, Gguk." Taehyung said quietly and fondly.

"I love you more, petal." Jeongguk replied, scattering butterfly kisses all over Taehyung's face and neck.

- soft filler chap since there has been a lot of drama !! <3