seventy five

칠십 오

"Ah, overall, thank you Jeongguk." Boss said to the aforementioned younger, "you're amazing and I just wanted to show you how much I, and we all, appreciate you."

Jeongguk grinned, shyly bowing his head gently as the room applauded. He turned to Taehyung with a dazzling smile, only to find his soulmate smiling ever so softly at him. To Taehyung, Jeongguk looked absolutely adorable with his injury-free skin, rosy cheeks and pink lips which stretched into happiness, showing most of his teeth. 

To Jeongguk, Taehyung looked absolutely gorgeous. His pastel pink hair flopped over his face cutely, black eyes twinkling and reminding him of the midnight sky. 

Feeling the sudden urge to shower his soulmate with affection, Jeongguk immediately grabbed Taehyung and pulled him into a tight hug. He pressed soft kisses to his shoulder, Taehyung's giggle sounding in his ear and Jeongguk felt absolutely euphoric.

He'd found what he'd always yearned for; his soulmate. And to make it even better, Taehyung had accepted and supported him throughout everything. Throughout every bad day, all the stress and even Jeongguk's mood swings. Taehyung still stayed right by his side, his grip tight on Jeongguk and his heart forever his. He pulled away, pressing one final kiss to Taehyung's forehead before standing proudly, his arm tight around Taehyung's waist.

"Everyone, enjoy yourself!" Boss said, voice bellowing.

Unbeknownst to the cherry-red haired man, Ten had texted the first signal to Jay, indicating him to get ready and prepare himself for what would happen in an hours time.

Everybody clapped, slowly moving to their first positions of the night. Some went to the champagne tower, some went to the buffet and some went to specific corners of the large hall.

"I'm so hungry." Taehyung grumbled, swinging his and Jeongguk's intertwined hands.

Several waiters and waitresses (all members of the gang) bustled past, laying down plates of food along the long tables. One of the waiters poked Taehyung's arm as a signal as he rushed past. 

Taehyung gasped, pretending to have just seen the food.

"Ggukie! Look at all the food!" Taehyung gripped Jeongguk's hand, who looked equally as excited.

Jeongguk near enough dragged Taehyung to the table, gipping at the smell of champagne as they ran past. Taehyung had to pull Jeongguk away from causing havoc, as the younger was giggling quietly to himself, hand reaching out to pull a glass from the middle.

"Jeongguk, no."

"Jeongguk, yes."

"Jeongguk won't get any kisses."

He stilled, mentally contemplating the offer.

"Or any head."

Jeongguk had never moved so fast, retracting his hand back to his side at the speed of sound. 

"Pft, would've never touched that tower." He scoffed, playing it cool as they continued to walk over to the food table.

"Mhm, sure." Taehyung hummed.

As Jeongguk began eating food, eyes scattering from Boss and Woosung, to Ten and Taeyong (who were huddled together), to Rocky and MJ who were currently having a slapstick fight - Taehyung texted the signal to Ten, alerting him of Jeongguk's location.

"Have you eaten anything, petal? You're getting skinnier." Jeongguk frowned.

Truthfully, Taehyung was not getting skinnier. His body was beginning to tone slightly, something it always did. His weight usually fluctuated naturally, he'd soon go back to his little tummy that Jeongguk adored.