fifty nine

오십 구

https://plasticbees.carrd.co/

^ if you'd like, listen to a small playlist I put together - link to the youtube playlist is on there also (apologies, I don't know many songs that would go with this)

NSFW WARNING (we been knew this was coming - pardon the pun)

Taehyung's PoV;

To say that I was nervous, would be an understatement.

Yes, I'd had sex before. But that was with a girl, not a guy.

And obviously, there would be some clear differences between either experience.

Plus, as lovely as the girl was, I'd merely used her (she wasn't bothered, in fact she claimed that she was happy to help, she'd found out she was lesbian a week later anyway) in a moment of drunken haziness to figure out my sexuality. It meant that I had no feelings for her.

I wasn't bothered how I'd look sweaty or how my hair looked.

I wasn't too fussed if it was shit, or if I had no idea what I was doing (which is a good job, really, considering that was exactly the case) because we weren't together and I wasn't aiming to impress her.

However, Jeongguk was different.

I wanted to look pretty and appealing to him.

I wanted it to be good, and for it to look like I had some sort of idea as to what the fuck I was doing.

I wanted to impress him.

"Taehyung, petal, if you're scared - I can wait." Jeongguk murmured, hands holding at my waist as I straddled him.

Visibly tense from nerves, I shook my head, "n-no. I want to do it. But I'm still nervous?"

Looking down with a pout, embarrassed though I knew I shouldn't be in front of him, I sighed.

"That's normal, petal." He said, brushing away a stray hair that had moved as a result of my movement, "of course you're going to be nervous, it takes courage to take your clothes off in front of someone you love."

He smiled softly, making my insides feel like goo and my brain turn to mush - heart racing as I locked eyes with him.

"But, you look beautiful to me no matter what." He replied to my silence, "I've seen you in messy hair, oversized tee and your briefs. I've seen you dressed up formally, slacks and a button-up. I've seen you in a sweater and jeans. You're still Taehyung, regardless, you're still the one who taught me what love is."

My cheeks flushed, though I wasn't sure if that was from his words or the fact that I was about to engage in an act of intimacy. Naked, in front of the man I adored.

Made me regret eating that tub of ice cream.

I looked down, noticing that I fit his description - clothed by his t-shirt and my briefs, my hair most likely messy as a result of sitting out on the balcony.

I'd been too entranced by the sight of Hong Kong, that I'd stayed out there and endured the strong winds that smacked my body, knocking air out of my lungs as I shivered underneath Jeongguk's jacket that he'd draped around my shoulders.

I poked at my tummy, mentally contemplating whether I should just keep my shirt on or ignore the fact that it wasn't that bad. Perhaps a few days of healthy eating would do me good.

"Petal." Jeongguk frowned, "I don't care about how you look under your clothes. You're gorgeous, and nothing can ever change that. You can lose weight, gain weight, get a tan, dye your hair or wear contacts - yet you'd still be perfect."