sixty

육십

Taehyung's PoV;

Silent.

Lovely silence.

Accompanied by Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Yoongi, I sat watching the emotional film that played on the television.

Yoongi, pretending to be unbothered by the way the character grasped onto the man's shirt - tears flowing down her face as she begged him not to go, had his arms wrapped around Jimin. The younger's hands gripped onto Yoongi's knees, sat inbetween his legs as he was entranced in the film.

Namjoon had his arm slung around Jin, leaning his head on the elder's. Jin's hand laid lightly upon Namjoon's chest, a peaceful look on his face as he cuddled into his soulmate.

As for myself, I was slumped on the unoccupied sofa, blanket draped over my legs and a mug of hot chocolate in my hands.

Claiming that the film was 'shit', Jeongguk and Hoseok had gone to chat in the kitchen. There was no doubt in my mind that the two men (who had a mental age of about three) were drinking. I could hear the clinking of glasses every so often.

Jeongguk was obviously smoking, judging by the way that the bitter aroma was floating around in the house. Either that, or the two were attempting to cook - which ended up with three of my tea towels being burned to ash and the house stinking of burning for at least two weeks.

Yeontan and I were not a fan.

Inwardly shrugging, I became distracted from the film as I caught sight of the blooming hickeys on my chest - the baggy sweater not doing much to cover it. Jeongguk didn't even try to cover up the evidence, evident by the way he was currently parading around shirtless and in those deliciously-fitting fuckboy sweatpants.

It made the corners of my lips quirk up, remembering what happened two nights ago. It was something that I'd never forget - I couldn't forget. The events replayed around in my mind often, causing flushed cheeks and confused looks from Jeongguk (who was still bunking off college, claiming that his wrist was causing him pain - it wasn't.) who detected by strange behaviour.

Shaking my head at my love-sickness, I turned my attention back to the film.

It was getting to a super emotional bit, where the woman was pleading for this man's love or some shit, and he was just about to open his mouth to reply, the next few words absolutely crucial when we were interrupted.

"Ahh!" Hoseok screamed loudly, the orange-haired man yelping for his life as he sped in, rushing around.

Frowning, all of us sighed in unison, not prepared to deal with him in this moment.

Hoseok often overreacted to many things, so seeing him in this state did not come as a surprise. Plus, the man was drunk and was most likely mucking around with Jeongguk.

"Yooo! What the fuck?!" Jeongguk also screamed, chasing after Hoseok.

The two of them screamed again, the sound extremely high-pitched in contrast to their usual voices, running and standing on the table. They held one another in their grasp - cheeks pink from alcohol and a cigarette remained pinned between Jeongguk's fingers despite his distress.

Both of them held red solo cups in their hand, whatever liquid it contained splashed on Hoseok's shirt and Jeongguk's sweatpants.

Groaning, I paused the movie and turned to them, "I think you've had enough to drink."

Hoseok nodded, mumbling something along the lines of him feeling sick. He placed the cup down, standing up to meet Jeongguk's height.

Five sober people prayed to the Gods that Jeongguk would also comply with my words, but those five people also knew that Jeongguk wouldn't. He was a huge brat whilst drunk.