thirty six

서른 여섯

Taehyung's PoV;

"Jeongguk, this is scary." I whispered.

He looked at me from where he leaned against the wall, night falling upon his face and his features being barely illuminated by a street light - the yellow hue causing his faux-grey eyes to appear real.

We stood in a dark alleyway, supposedly waiting for someone to walk past.

Jeongguk had no plans for fighting, he just needed to catch their face and what they sounded like, then we could be home.

"I'm sorry, petal." He replied, gesturing for me to come over as he bent his arm round and waved with the other, "come here, darling."

I cautiously stepped over the mouldy litter on the floor, careful not to ruin my shoes as I made my way over to him.

Once I got close enough, he hooked his arm around my waist and gently pulled me into his body.

Tired, I snuggled my face into his neck, holding him tightly with fatigued arms.

"Boss says he's due in about five minutes. He'll come, pick up drugs and then we can go home, you can nap and everything will be okay." He said, lips brushing against my hair as he kissed the top of my head, rubbing my lower back with his hand.

"Can't we go now?"

"No, petal. I promise, I just need to double-check his face. Then, we can hotwire a car or something and speed off home." He sighed, "well, your house or mine, but you get me."

"Can we go to yours? Your bed is comfier." I mumbled, "plus, then I can wear your hoodie."

He chuckled, "of course. Anything for you, petal."

I smiled into his skin, hearing his heartbeat quicken slightly and his breath hitch as my lips grazed along his Adam's apple during the process.

His hand lazily made its way up and down my back, occasionally slipping his fingers underneath my shirt to trace my spine before going back to rubbing my hips.

Man, I could stay like this forever.

Jeongguk is so warm and cosy. He's not very soft, but I'm not too bothered by that fact.

I didn't mind that I was stood in a dark alleyway at god knows what time at night, cuddling up to someone who wasn't even my boyfriend, waiting for someone to pick up drugs so Jeongguk could get an idea of his face before he'd assassinate them.

It seemed abnormally normal.

My parents already disapproved of gays.

Imagine what they'd say when they found out that I was stood with a man, this late at night and near the presence of drugs.

Their whole three braincells would whir violently, their brain having a meltdown if they saw this.

"Petal, are you cold?" He asked, humming quietly into my hair.

"A little." I admitted, "we're only waiting for a small while, so I'll be fine."

"I can't have my precious flower getting cold. I'll give you my hoodie." He said, wiggling out of my grasp and pushing me forward slightly.

I stood, pouting at the lack of his contact whilst he pulled the hoodie up and over his head, the removal causing his shirt to ride up shallowly and offer me a great view.

He pulled the item of clothing over my head, the front covering my face as I was suddenly shoved to the side and against the wall.

The action was followed by the sound of glass shattering and Jeongguk's grip faltering, fingertips barely touching my cheek as he grunted lowly.