eight

여덟

Taehyung's PoV;

I met up with Jimin inside one of the many coffee shops and whatnot in the shopping centres.

He was sat with a black turtleneck on, to which I raised an eyebrow at but lowkey knew why he was wearing a turtleneck and jeans in the midst of summer.

One clue, Yoongi.

He stirred his coffee absentmindedly, looking out of the window.

"Jimin!" I shouted.

"Taehyung!" His face immediately lit up, the blank look diffusing from his features as he clapped his hands happily.

He pushed a cup of tea over my way as I sat down, Jimin practically wriggling in his seat.

"What?" I asked in suspicion.

"What do you mean what? You just went out for dinner with Jeongguk and didn't return home until the morning. Jeon Jeongguk. The hottest guy in the fucking school." Jimin said in disbelief.

"You have a boyfriend, stay away."

"Yes, but Yoongi is cute. He's too adorable and too much of a squish to be hot."

"Aren't you the bottom?" I asked.

"That's not the point." Jimin said confidently but his rosy cheeks juxtaposed his tone, "anyway. Let's save my sex life for another day. Spill the tea. Full details. Where? When? Who? What? How?"

"Jimin, this is a coffee shop not an interrogation room." I said.

Jimin pulled a face of disagreement, encouraging me to speak as he raised his eyebrows from behind his cup as he sipped.

"Okay. So as you know, we went to a restaurant. That super fancy Italian one. Jeongguk lowkey starts a fight with his sister's soulmate, so I calm him down and it's kind of sweet because he didn't listen to anyone else but me." I said with a vain tone, flipping my imaginary hair behind my shoulder sassily, "so we're ordering. And neither of us speak Italian. So we had a cute giggle over the names and attempting to guess what they mean. We both did the exact same nose wrinkle."

"Why did your nose wrinkle?" Jimin asked, since I'd stopped my story to reminisce.

"He ordered white wine. Anyway, we finish the pizza, cheese by the way, he's safe, and we get up to leave. We walk outside and it's fucking freezing. Like ice could form."

"Exaggeration?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. But that isn't relevant. What is relevant is that Jeongguk give me his fleecy jacket and he walks home cold, but didn't let me pass it to him."

"That's so boyfriend." Jimin squealed, "whenever I say I'm cold, Yoongi just mutters a same and carries on walking."

I laughed at his face before continuing.

"We get hom- his house. He lends me a shirt to wear for bed. We sleep in the same bed, but he sleeps so cutely. He lays on his stomach and presses his face in the pillow."

"Doesn't he suffocate?"

"That's what I thought. But he doesn't." I shake my head, "next thing I know, it's morning. I'm confused as to where I am and I'm trying to work it out. I feel a breath on my neck and someone's nose nudged into my hair, their arm slung over my waist and me laying on the other arm."