eighty five

Taehyung's PoV;

"Ugh, it hurts." I groaned, rolling around in bed.

I bumped into Jeongguk, who was laid on his front, face smushed into the pillow. He said something I couldn't understand, since his words were pushed into the silk that covered his face.

"What?" I laughed.

He flung his head up, hair astray and face puffy. His red lips were pouty and his eyes were thin due to sleepiness. He offered a dazy smile.

"What's wrong, petal?"

"My butt and back hurt."

Jeongguk snorted, simply shrugging before pushing his face back into the pillow.

I lightly hit his arm, earning a muffled groan and a weak slapping away. 

"I'm in pain." I whined, poking his side.

"That's what you get for being naughty." He murmured, flipping so he laid on his back, but turning his head to face me.

"Was worth it though." 

Jeongguk didn't answer, he simply looked at me with stars in his eyes and a gentle smile on his lips. 

"What?" I asked quietly, a wide smile forming on my face.

He grinned, white teeth complimenting red lips as he grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. Our bellies pressed against eachother and our legs tangled together as he held me tight against him. Jeongguk's white button-up slipped off of my shoulders and rode up so that it sat on the dip of my back. One of his hands patted my butt slowly and softly, the other hand running his fingertips along my spine.

"Nothing, petal." Jeongguk hummed, pressing a kiss to the bridge of my nose, "just thinking about how lucky I am to have you, darling."

An immediate flush coloured my cheeks as I buried my head in his neck, feeling his throaty chuckle against my collarbones as it rumbled through his chest.

"Why do you have to hurt my heart?" I groaned through a giggle, looking up to see Jeongguk's head thrown back as he laughed loudly, causing a wider smile to form as I looked at his dimples.

"Because I love you. It's my job."

--------------------------------------

"This is bullshit. I can't believe I agreed to this." Jeongguk sulked as we walked into the café, the smell of bitter coffee complying with the bite to his words, yet the soft hold he had on my hand juxtaposed either sense. 

"It'll be fine." I soothed, spotting Jimin and Yoongi sat in a booth.

We made our way over, Jeongguk sitting opposite Yoongi as I sat beside him.

"Afternoon." Jimin smirked, pointing at my neck.

"Nice." Yoongi grinned, high-fiving Jeongguk.

"I'm in pain, please, leave me be." I groaned as I offered a playful glare to Jeongguk, who wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pressed sloppy kisses to my cheek.

"Aww, precious Taehyungie is injured." Jeongguk said in a baby voice, making me laugh and throw my head back as he tickled my sides.

"I'm just scared that he'll, I dunno, shoot him or some shit?" Hoseok said to Namjoon and Jin as they stepped into the café.

Yoongi scowled, pointing at the two of us as we were wrapped in an embrace, scoffing and making a joke about 'look at the monster', at which Jeongguk shook his head with a small chuckle.