seventy six

일흔 여섯

Taehyung's PoV;

After Jeongguk pulled away from Jay and Bora, his eyes were still brimming with happy tears and his cute button-like nose twitched as he sniffled.

He saw me, quickly running over and hugging me tightly.

His cheek was squished as he rested it on my shoulder, his arms snug around my waist, palms lying flat on my lower back. I pressed a kiss to his head, nuzzling my nose between his soft locks as I rubbed circles into his scalp, just where the hair was short and stopped growing.

"He's truly whipped for you, Kim." Jay smiled, walking over with Bora. Everybody else had gone back to partying, drinking and eating.

Jay's hand was held by Bora, her other hand daintily wrapped around his bicep.

I did a small laugh, smiling at the two of them. It felt as though I was meeting Jeongguk's parents, though I knew I didn't have to be formal and sophisticated.

"You know, you could really pass as a girl." Bora murmured thoughtfully.

Jeongguk snorted, pulling away from my embrace. He pressed a kiss to my jawline before shifting so he could hug me from the back, resting his chin in the crook of my neck.

"You could, actually." Jeongguk replied.

Bora turned to Jay, pointing out my 'feminine features'.

"A sexy one, at that." He growled lowly, nipping at my earring whilst Bora and Jay bickered over who's hands were bigger out of me and Gguk (mine).

And Jeongguk was back to normal.

"Ggukie." I whined.

He laughed, tickling my tummy with his fingertips, "only messing, petal."

"Jeon is bi, so I guess it could work." Taeyong said.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" Jeongguk asked.

"I came to apologise for the acting, me and Ten were the ones who shot the chandelier and shit. You did a great job, Taehyung, by the way."

"I could literally fucking throttle you right now." Jeongguk hissed.

"Uh, save that for your boyfriend." Ten squealed, pulling Taeyong away.

Jay coughed awkwardly whilst Bora giggled, laughing at my slightly reddened face.

"Anyway, guys. As you already know, this is Taehyung." Jeongguk said, "we met in college after I fake-enrolled. I sat across from him in art, and welp, we went from there. His favourite colour is any shade of purple, ain't he precious?"

"He's got you wrapped around his pinky finger." Bora smiled sweetly.

"So why is one eye pink and blue?" Jay asked.

"Because pink and blue makes purple, you dipshit." Bora laughed.

"No, red and blue makes purple." Jay replied, leaving both of them confused.

"Yeah, about that." Jeongguk laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck, "long story short, my ex was abusive. He punched me so hard in one eye that my pigment was disfigured, and it basically separated and lightened. It's a little blurry now, but I can see just fine besides that."

"You what?!"
       "Who?!"

Both Jay and Bora yelled at the same time, the two of them tensing up and getting angry. I could almost see where Jeongguk got his quick temper from. He clearly had Jay's temper and Bora's feistiness, because holy shit - he mirrored both of them.

"It's okay now, I haven't seen him in a while. Plus, I feel brave enough to confront him now, thanks to Taehyung." Jeongguk cooed, smiling so fucking softly, "my lil' angel."

"Literally, never call anybody that." Jay laughed.

"I thought it was cute." Bora shrugged, "I think they're cute."

"Yeah, he's beautiful, isn't he?" Jeongguk said, seemingly out of it as he gazed at me. I rested my hands over his, leaning my head back to kiss him softly.

"You're punching way above your weight." Jay snorted.

"I can't believe how pretty he is." Bora said, still admiring me. It'd been like fifteen minutes. It was almost as if she'd gone into some sort of panic.

"Bora, paws off." Jeongguk groaned, jokingly pulling me away.

"So, you stole Bora when you and her first met. Bora went into gay panic when she met Jeong-ja. And then when Taehyung meets Bora, he steals her too." Jay threw his hands in the air, "what is this? The fucking Jeon charm?"

"We're ladykillers-"

"Jeon, you're gay."

"Okay, you didn't need to come for my throat." Jeongguk grumbled, "plus, Taehyung ain't a Jeon yet."

"Yet?" Bora questioned, cocking a perfectly sculpted and drawn brow.

"Well obviously I want to spend the rest of my life with this little darling, don't I?" Jeongguk replied casually, as if he wasn't tugging on my heartstrings and causing my emotions to explode. I wanted to cry, giggle and kiss him until we couldn't breathe all at once.

"Oh! Can I be best man?" Bora asked excitedly, jumping up and down.

"No, I'm best man!" Jay replied, pointing at himself.

The duo continued bickering, arguing about the different reasons why either of them should be the best man.

Me and Jeongguk left them be, walking over to the bar. He ordered us both cider, asking for it to be served in a wine glass.

"Why?" I asked, stifling a laugh.

"Wine is horrible and so is champagne, but I wanted to make a toast to you in a fancy way, you know?" He replied, thanking the bartender as she slid over the two glasses.

"Sure." I smiled, completely enamoured.

"Anyways, petal, thank you for making this happen. Thank you for always sticking around and being my darling." He raised his glass, "I love you, so much."

I grinned at his cheesy words and equally cheesy grin, his eyes twinkling and his nose twitching, "I love you more, Ggukie."