thirty

서른

Taehyung's PoV;

I held my head as I came round, using my fingers to massage the dull ache that resonated within my skull as a result of Taeyong unexplainably hitting me with his gun.

I sat myself up, pushing myself up against the wall in the secluded corner, choosing to keep quiet as I saw Ten and Taeyong strapped to separate chairs, using the tips of their feet to make them feel as though they're not alone.

A large group of men surrounded the half-lit room, the presumable leader stood in front of Ten and Taeyong, shorter than the clones and had a distinguishable look.

What the fuck?!

Due to my position in the dark corner, completely out of the way from everyone, I couldn't hear what they were talking about - I could only see what was going on.

Taeyong's mouth formed that of a snarl, Ten narrowing his eyes at the man that they both aimed their expressions at.

I watched as their mouths moved, then I could hear a roar from one of the men and then a scream of pain as someone's foot made contact with Ten's injured leg.

I covered my mouth with both of my hands, muffling my shakily loud and panicked breathing as my eyes teared up.

I thought they were normal college kids.

I didn't think that they were involved in anything like this.

I thought they were the type to attend school everyday, maybe late occasionally and maybe a little misbehaviour in class. They did homework and everything, then chilled out and had parties at the weekend.

I didn't expect for Taeyong to carry a gun.

I didn't think that when I booked the trip to Tokyo, I'd be sat in a damp warehouse while someone kicked my restrained friends.

Friends?

I can barely call them my friends, I don't even know them.

From my angle, I could see that the leader had a large dragon tattooed on the back of his head, his minions having the same design but in different places such as the palms of their hands or on the back of their shaved heads.

I assumed it was a gang of some sort.

I watched as a guy walked in, black combat trousers and a long black shirt, an unzipped hoodie with a huge hood concealing his face.

He raised his arm, an object glistening in the dim yellow light of the cheap bulbs put in place - unseen and unrecognised by anyone apart from me.

A gun?

Anxiously, I gnawed on my knuckle as the guy appeared to walk towards me.

Oh shit.

Oh fuck.

Oh shit-fuck-shit.

My mind blabbered to myself as the gun came into closer view, the guy stepping closer by the second.

He's gonna shoot me.

I'm gonna die.

Oh my god.

Oh my fucking god.

I opened my mouth, ready to yell and get everyone's attention to the man who had just snuck into the room - clearly an unwanted visitor.

He roughly clamped his hand over my mouth, his rough skin meeting my soft face, causing my eyes to tear up as he hit my nose slightly in the process.