twelve

열두

Taehyung's PoV;

Next thing I knew, we were in a full-blown makeout session.

His rough lips had a strange softness to them as he pressed them continuously against mine, his arms caging me as he let some of his body weight lay on me.

He tilted his head to kiss from a different angle, slipping his tongue in and wrestling against mine. He then nipped my bottom lip, using my gasp as a chance to continue, kissing me feverishly.

He was such a good kisser.

Like, oh my god.

This shit was like what you see in the movies.

There wasn't exactly fireworks, but there was heat pooling in my stomach as he moved his lips down to my jaw.

I gripped his hair with my hands as he licked along the bone, nibbling slightly with his front teeth before he slipped down to my neck. His nose nuzzled against my jaw as he kissed and bit my neck, nipping the skin directly on top of my Adam's apple. 

Involuntarily, I leaned my head back and he used this opportunity to bite along the base of my neck where the skin was taut. He replaced the stinging sensation with gentle kisses and light licks along the bruising skin.

"Mmf, Jeongguk." I whimpered out as he ground his hips down against mine, continuing to bite and suck at my neck.

He pulled the hoodie up and over my head, throwing the item onto the sofa.

He moved his kisses and bites to the centre of my chest and then lower to my stomach, where he bit at my hipbones, blowing cool air onto the marks before kissing them gently.

He was about to lower himself further when Jin's loud shouting could be heard from beyond the door, and then a loud knocking and Jimin's yells for me to let them in.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I groaned.

Jeongguk giggled, pressing one final kiss to the bite before sitting back on his heels.

"What a pretty picture, Babyboy." He cooed, "if only you'd let me take a photo of you right now, I could probably die happy."

"What would you plan to do with the said photo?" I asked, crossing my arms as Jin's and Jimin's laughs and shouts got louder, now reverting to fighting one another judging by the 'ouch' that came loudly from Jin and something about Jimin's disrespect to his elders.

"Just keep it in my phone. Something to look at when I'm alone." Jeongguk shrugged.

"Fine. But only if you promise to not show anyone."

"Why would I want anyone else to see you half-naked? I'm not that kind." Jeongguk chuckled, taking a photo, "you look so hot, petal. Your hair is messy, your lips are plumped and pink and your body- fuck."

I sat up, looking at the photo he took. I saw all the red marks that would soon bloom to purples and pinks.

"Jeongguk!" I whined.

"You were loving it, don't come at me." He raised his hands in defence, "or come."

"Unnecessary." I said as he helped me stand.

I pulled on the hoodie, Jeongguk standing straight.

"Can you get the door, please?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Because," I stopped, could I really compliment his muscles? 

Yes.

"I want to see your back muscles." I replied.